johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123155 - Remove message |
3/12/2015 4:03:13 PM
johnpaulca
8,785 posts
msg #123142
- Edit message 3/12/2015 1:12:54 PM
SPY...207.1 would be considered a strong bounce.
********************************************************************
closed right on the nose 207.10.....buyers at bat for a follow through tomorrow.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123173 - Remove message |
3/13/2015 10:00:41 AM
I'm still shorting this rally. Volume running on fumes as I said before, retail being suckered in...imho.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123184 - Remove message |
3/13/2015 11:37:30 AM
you're now underwater if you bought yesterday. Do you sell or hope for a rally? These are the questions we face everyday in the market. What would you do?
I sell and ask questions later...most of the times.
|
fotchstecker 314 posts msg #123195 - Remove message |
3/13/2015 3:35:10 PM
Well, I'm in the following as of today and going to let things play out next week:
CDW, in 35.60
WYNN, in 125.80
RIOM and PLOW, in eod yesterday
PGNX waiting on a breakout
that's all folks. have gws
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123216 - Remove message |
3/16/2015 9:00:39 AM
johnpaulca
8,788 posts
msg #123184
- Ignore johnpaulca 3/13/2015 11:37:30 AM
What would you do?
I sell and ask questions later...most of the times.
=========================================
I'm about at that point.
R U still shorting AAPL?
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123220 - Remove message |
3/16/2015 9:56:39 AM
SPY....207.72...will encounter some resistance around here.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123222 - Remove message |
3/16/2015 11:02:15 AM
SPY.....daily buy signal will be triggered unless we sell off what we gained today
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #123225 - Remove message |
3/16/2015 10:35:15 PM
ERX with a bounce, that was a nice move today., UGAZ lotto still in play
Wed Fed mins. at 2pm.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123253 - Remove message |
3/18/2015 2:39:42 PM
Yes! it was already priced in. Don't listen to all that crap about how our economy is doing so well...smoke and mirrors from the feds...again!!!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123255 - Remove message |
3/18/2015 3:01:39 PM
Did you see GOLD and CRUDE?
Geesh!
|