StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 1821 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131405
- Remove message
9/22/2016 10:48:25 AM

karennma
6,365 posts
msg #131402
- Edit message
9/22/2016 10:17:59 AM
L LVLT 45.77
target 48

=================

LVLT now @ 46.99, so I already got a $1.
Theoretically could get out now.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131406
- Remove message
9/22/2016 10:49:34 AM

Out 46.94


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131413
- Remove message
9/22/2016 12:10:30 PM

NTES - oh sheeeet! I'm gonna get stopped out.
I'll have to get out NOW. 250.86


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131414
- Remove message
9/22/2016 12:12:18 PM

karennma
6,361 posts
msg #131335 9/20/2016 1:13:25 PM
L NTES 242.99
===========

Out 250.78

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131417
- Remove message
9/22/2016 12:29:57 PM

karennma
6,373 posts
msg #131366
- Edit message 9/21/2016 3:43:06 PM
L TREE @ 88.55

============

Out 94.10



karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131418
- Remove message
9/22/2016 12:39:11 PM

karennma
6,374 posts
msg #131370
- Edit message 9/21/2016 4:30:08 PM
AAL 34.65 ,
target $36.00
=================

Out 35.86


johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #131419
- Remove message
9/22/2016 12:41:00 PM

Karen...looks like you got your mojo back...killing it today!!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131420
- Remove message
9/22/2016 12:44:17 PM

I don't like posting my stuff here.
This is the internet, and lurkers can spy on your trades.
I don't like that.
No privacy!
Frankly, I don't think NON-subscribers should be able to see our intra-day trades on here.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131421
- Remove message
9/22/2016 12:46:20 PM

johnpaulca
10,071 posts
msg #131419
- Ignore johnpaulca 9/22/2016 12:41:00 PM

Karen...looks like you got your mojo back...killing it today!!

===============

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Gracias ... $$$
:>)


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131424
- Remove message
9/22/2016 2:18:09 PM

Look at that POS NUGT cratering .. just like I knew it would.
Those ETFs are the ultimate mind-f*.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 1821 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.