johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #131374 - Remove message modified |
9/21/2016 8:11:53 PM
johnpaulca
10,064 posts
msg #131347
- Edit message 9/21/2016 9:30:06 AM
SPY...news projecting an oversold bounce in the making. A rate hike makes no sense for the already strong dollar.
***************************************************************************************************************************
no hike...bouncy bouncy!!! didn't pull the trigger on anything, will see what the fallout is tomorrow.
SPY above 2150 will attract the bulls. My system will trigger at 2163. Definitely feds are kicking the can down the road until after election.
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #131380 - Remove message modified |
9/21/2016 10:52:29 PM
Long Xiv. See if the dog will hunt. Stop will be 1.5 atr(10)
|
arimont 57 posts msg #131383 - Remove message |
9/22/2016 4:19:17 AM
@Jp:
Long setups: bull flags
AEE = 47.74
NI = 24.28
AEP = 65.32
ATO = 75.03
CMS = 42.71
EIX = 73.35
***************
Which SF filter got you those?
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #131384 - Remove message |
9/22/2016 6:35:36 AM
@arimont
I used a TOS scanner then manually selected them.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131387 - Remove message |
9/22/2016 7:31:19 AM
I could never figure out HOW to use that thing.
And everytime, I'd call TOS for help, they'd tell me, "you can't".
Annoying!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131390 - Remove message modified |
9/22/2016 9:15:10 AM
karennma
6,361 posts
msg #131335 9/20/2016 1:13:25 PM
L NTES 242.99
karennma
6,360 posts
msg #131336 9/20/2016 1:21:32 PM
Stop @ 241.oo
================
When it gets to $252.50, will move stop to $250.
Pre-market = $251.73.
(corrected typos)
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131391 - Remove message |
9/22/2016 9:17:48 AM
This bull market reminds me of 2000.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #131393 - Remove message |
9/22/2016 9:38:22 AM
SPY...daily buy signal triggered
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #131396 - Remove message |
9/22/2016 9:47:47 AM
karennma
6,362 posts
msg #131387
- Ignore karennma 9/22/2016 7:31:19 AM
I could never figure out HOW to use that thing.
And everytime, I'd call TOS for help, they'd tell me, "you can't".
Annoying!
*************************************************************************************
I can help with it, send me you email
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #131402 - Remove message modified |
9/22/2016 10:17:59 AM
L LVLT 45.77
target 48
sorry,corrected typo
|