StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up
pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #140556
Ignore pthomas215
1/1/2018 11:11:01 AM

Honestly Kevin, your endearing personality aside, I do like your posts...however if it comes down to SF hiring a full time moderator and billing us more--I really dont care what Shillihs posts. I would rather have an unmoderated forum and keep costs low like they are now. And actually, there's a ton of value in Shillihs stock picks much of the time...it just comes with extra flavor.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #140557
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/1/2018 11:29:15 AM

"Extra flavor"? Nice euphemism.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #140559
Ignore pthomas215
1/1/2018 12:39:14 PM

kevin, ha ha. fair enough. I just like both you guys--both great traders and investors. Hoping it all works out.

olathegolf
119 posts
msg #140562
Ignore olathegolf
1/1/2018 1:53:20 PM

It's too bad that shillllihs feels like he has to be "the man" all the time. So many posts laced with narcissism and vitriol. Self-absorbed behavior is so unnecessary.
Kevin takes the approach of a teacher. He is concise, thorough, and patient. He shares his knowledge - not to boast but to give back to the SF community.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #140563
1/1/2018 2:09:04 PM

While we actively monitor the StockFetcher forums, we have always preferred members resolve differences in various ways; either via agreeing to disagree, personal use of "ignore" feature or simply not using the StockFetcher forums.

The StockFetcher forums are intended as a community resource for StockFetcher; however, at its core, StockFetcher is a technical screening and charting service. The forums, while an important and active part of that service, are intended to further development and contribution to the core functionality and purpose of StockFetcher.

At this time, we have not seen anything that warrants revoking someone's membership. We do understand, as previously stated by members, there may be consequences of that decision; however, given the options available we feel the current issues could be addressed in other ways.

Happy New Years to all -- and all the best in 2018!

StockFetcher Support

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #140565
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/1/2018 3:06:26 PM

Understood. It is unfortunate that you are choosing to take no action and allow the forums to become impacted by a single individual that will see this as a license to continue his current behaviors.

Cancel my membership effective immediately. I have already sent you an email requesting this and the return of the unused portion of my most recent payment.

Thanks to everyone here on SF for making my time here enjoyable, and hopefully I have been able to give back to the community something of value.

c1916
77 posts
msg #140566
Ignore c1916
1/1/2018 3:25:40 PM

Well Kevin, on the off-chance that you're still reading what's said here, I hope that you land somewhere that makes you happy. I, for one, would welcome being able to continue to watch your work in your preferred forum.

Best of luck to you, and thanks for everything you've done for my benefit and for others on this board.

mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #140568
Ignore mahkoh
1/1/2018 4:06:33 PM

It's a sad thing to see you leave here, I hope you'll change your mind.
The forum would be a lot less valuable without your contributions.

miketranz
956 posts
msg #140569
Ignore miketranz
1/1/2018 4:33:29 PM

All you really have to know is these three things in life.1)Life isn't fair 2)We don't live in a perfect world.3)We share this world with others.Good luck Kevin,thanks for your generosity...

davesaint86
725 posts
msg #140571
Ignore davesaint86
1/1/2018 5:53:51 PM

Kevin - Hope you change your mind and decide to stay.

Dave

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.