StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up
Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #140524
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/31/2017 4:33:26 PM

Not going to sit by while Shilllihs continues to attack me personally and crap on the work I have done here on SF. I have requested that, after the most recent repetition of his immature and snarky behavior, that if they so not remove him from the SF forums (and I mean block his IP address so that he does not come back as another account) I will suspend my subscription permanently and immediately. One way or the other, one of us is gone by the end of this week.

If you have an opinion on who should stay, please post it here so that SF can get a sense of what the community thinks.

Thanks,

Kevin

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #140528
Ignore shillllihs
modified
12/31/2017 5:56:30 PM

12/31/2017 5:53:18 PM

I posted this on my thread but I will post this here for all to see.

I urge everyone to read my thread where I applauded Kevin for carrying the torch with all my efforts.
I asked him a simple question about the success ratio of inverse ETF shorts as opposed to long etf shorts, and he wouldn't respond. If I get banned for posting in my own thread, and you coming to my thread to view, (when you can clearly just block me and I would never talk to you again) that would be odd. Besides, who would you borrow from?
It also shows your character, when you have CLEARLY borrowed all my ideas without ever acknowledging it.. The Xiv idea was my genesis, as well as shorting ETFs. That's fine, I thought we could feed off each other's ideas, but that's not the way you work. And to take my ideas then ask me to be removed is mind boggling.

I present evidence,

First mention ever of shorting YANG on Stock Fetcher was by me in 2014
and again days before your system, and oh yes all 3 of your shorts coincide with
Mine

3,585 posts
msg #121085 7/24/2014 2:49:33 PM

WANA GIT RICH SHORT YANG

12/13/2017 12:31:25 PM

Current ongoing trades,

XIV LONG
YANG SHORT
SOXS SHORT

Honestly, I don't want to talk to you. I thought we could work together but that's cool.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #140530
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/31/2017 6:47:21 PM

I notice you are not posting the comments that triggered this. And to paint yourself as some sort of victim is classic narcissistic behavior. You belittle others here as well, and show no signs of changing your behavior, so I’m calling you out to SF and will let them review your recent and past comments and decide on their own.

I don’t think your arguments hold any water with the forum members here, but I might be wrong. Either way I’ll be okay with the outcome.

dtatu
143 posts
msg #140531
Ignore dtatu
modified
12/31/2017 7:08:10 PM

I thought one could Block any other on the Forum?
I did it a long time ago, so I do not see Any of the S comments any more.
He Is clearly a Bipolar- under treated , as he passes from elation to panic and depression too quickly (I’m a MD).
My choice is Clear, but , you may just « ignore »him . It s very efficient

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #140532
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/31/2017 7:20:00 PM

True, but ignoring this type of behavior sends the wrong message. Honestly this is a situation that the forum moderators should have already addressed.

Two ways to deal with a bully - beat the crap out of him, or call him out to the authorities in charge. I’m opting for the adult approach.

Only in that way will he learn anything. Otherwise you are condoning his behavior which only reinforces it.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #140533
Ignore pthomas215
12/31/2017 8:23:06 PM

well Kevin, i for one appreciate your contributions. It would be a shame for you to leave the SF community.

Lumbee364
5 posts
msg #140534
Ignore Lumbee364
12/31/2017 8:54:59 PM

Kevin, I appreciate everything you do on this forum! If not for you, I wouldn't have a membership. Keep up the good work and lest's start out the new year with some profits!

c1916
77 posts
msg #140535
Ignore c1916
12/31/2017 9:11:54 PM

I haven't been around long enough to know the answer to my own question, but I don't think I've ever seen a SF moderator take any sort of action whatsoever.

I echo the calls for you (or anyone) who does something personally offensive to be put on block.

The board would be worse off for your absence Kevin.

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #140536
Ignore Cheese
12/31/2017 9:54:44 PM

@Kevin_in_GA

Even though I don't use your SS and NN methods, I do read your threads with interests.
Your vanguard ideas are refreshing and you've always been helpful to fellow forum members in many ways.

I hope that you will decide to stay. Envy can be a form of compliment, and living well is the best revenge.

The world is about to welcome the dawn of a New Year.
Peace.

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #140537
Ignore shillllihs
12/31/2017 10:41:27 PM

I would hope Kevin is reprimanded for considering physical violence.
If banned I'll be back on, I have 2 homes and an office within 6 blocks of each other. I will take the compounded income I've made since joining SF. 10 years ago and present it too my attorney.
And you and anyone else who tries to affect my income will be open to a very large law suit.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SOME ONE IS LEAVING - ME OR SHILLLIHS<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.