StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Let's Play "The Falling Knife" Game<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #157734
Ignore karennma
10/2/2021 7:11:22 AM

@ Cheese,
re: "Please share some of your seminar notes if you took any,
or any link to the seminar if or when it's posted on YouTube."
==============================================

Mr. Worden and the lead instructor gave the seminar. No BS -- only 30 minutes.
These guys don't play and get right to the point.
It's a scanner function. So, you should have the software to see the graphs.

Anyway, the scanner finds the % of stocks from various watchlists that are above and below the 50 and 200-day simple moving average.
The results (%) appear on a graph that can be displayed in multiple time frames.

I realize you can do a similar sort on SF (show stocks above or below etc ...) , but I don't think the % can be automatically calculated, which made the scan so good. You can scroll thru any time frame and it's like having a crystal ball. (Tee hee .. well sort of.)
If TC2K has a Youtube channel, you should definitely look out for that video.

snappyfrog
651 posts
msg #157735
Ignore snappyfrog
10/2/2021 8:12:16 AM

Mactheriverrat
BTW- I'm retired from working on the River as of Sept 8th. I'm enjoying it.

Congratulations on retirement. Enjoy it to the fullest!

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #157739
Ignore Cheese
10/2/2021 1:43:04 PM

https://www.stockfetcher.com/forums/General-Discussion/Let-s-Play-The-Falling-Knife-Game/156318/110
karennma 10/2/2021 7:11:22 AM

the scanner finds the % of stocks from various watchlists that are above and below the 50 and 200-day simple moving average.The results (%) appear on a graph that can be displayed in multiple time frames.
I realize you can do a similar sort on SF (show stocks above or below etc ...) , but I don't think the % can be automatically calculated, which made the scan so good. You can scroll thru any time frame and it's like having a crystal ball.
===================================================================================

karennma
THANK YOU for the idea !

Mactheriverrat
3,131 posts
msg #157741
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
10/2/2021 2:03:55 PM

@ Karen
Thank you! No hobbies yet maybe grow a small garden next spring. Love working outside in the yard. Just being home is great . No more traveling from Little Rock, AR to St Louis, MO or back every 28 days.

@snappyfrog
Thank you very much!! I think I'm going to enjoy it very much!!!!

The last picture of my Boat at the St paul, MN city front. I will miss her and the crew that I rode with. Good people!!!
PROSPERITY

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #157742
Ignore karennma
10/2/2021 2:31:28 PM

@Mac,
Wow! What a life!

Mactheriverrat
3,131 posts
msg #157743
Ignore Mactheriverrat
10/2/2021 3:12:54 PM

A video of her taken about 5 year's ago.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #157746
Ignore karennma
10/2/2021 5:22:06 PM

I can't imagine living like that - too good to be true.
Whewww!
I was Mesmerized ... !

wcurtis
54 posts
msg #157749
Ignore wcurtis
10/2/2021 7:12:05 PM

Congratulations Mac !!
Retirement is a different situation than anything else a person can imagine. The best thing is everyday is a Saturday. The downside is ya never get a raise. It takes about 2 months to get into the idea. Don't sit around a lot. Buy some worthless stock, shut the computer off and take a walk. You've got time now to make some more good friends, some real interesting friends. Don't worry about the money ( unless you trade like me ) . I've learned many good things from you here in S F . I wish you all the best !

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #157750
Ignore shillllihs
10/2/2021 7:38:27 PM

Congrats Mac
So you live in Illinois right? How fast would that thing go and would you be on it 24 a day?

Mactheriverrat
3,131 posts
msg #157751
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
10/2/2021 8:02:05 PM

Thanks All.

@Shillihs
I did work on the Illinois and Upper Mississippi Rivers. I live out in the country just south of Little Rock. AR . I did travel to St louis , MO which was my home port. Those boats average about 5 MPH with 15 loaded barges of corn , soybeans , salt , fertilizer, steel, sand, ethanol, fuel and anything in bulk, 15 barges about 22000 ton's.
24 hours a day for 28 days then 28 day at home. 6 hours on watch and 6 hours off watch.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Let's Play "The Falling Knife" Game<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.