StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 ... 1899 >>Post Follow-up
gmg733
788 posts
msg #143107
- Remove message
4/6/2018 3:31:19 PM

Short /ES calls hit their profit target today. $$$

I have zero short /ES deltas. I need to reload. Higher I hope.

four
5,087 posts
msg #143109
- Remove message
4/6/2018 7:35:12 PM

gmg733
Thanks, again, for posting.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143134
- Remove message
4/9/2018 9:15:03 AM

Oversold Filter > $20:

#1..GRFS(20.22)
#2..AMBA($44.45)



johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143135
- Remove message
4/9/2018 9:16:52 AM

EEFT($71.24)...oversold with decent base on 2-hr chart

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143136
- Remove message
4/9/2018 9:24:13 AM

MKTX($206.68)...liked how buyers showed up on Friday, will trade this one, still need to find it's average volume

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143137
- Remove message
4/9/2018 9:32:14 AM

SPY...let's see if it holds 2640 by tomorrow.

gmg733
788 posts
msg #143138
- Remove message
4/9/2018 9:37:22 AM

STO TSLA - May 18 360 Calls for 4.05 per one lot

Will manage at 40% of max profit or manage accordingly

Earnings is in a couple weeks for vol probably stays bid. If I get a down move I'll see what it gives me.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143140
- Remove message
modified
4/9/2018 11:49:06 AM

SYNA($42.85)...for a long scalp, 1 bar, this is where I would look for an entry on 2hr chart then switch to 3-min to pull the trigger

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #143142
- Remove message
4/9/2018 1:14:58 PM

johnpaulca
11,665 posts
msg #143140
modified 4/9/2018 11:49:06 AM

SYNA($42.85)...for a long scalp, 1 bar, this is where I would look for an entry on 2hr chart then switch to 3-min to pull the trigger
********************************************************************************************************************************

bar hit $43.32...like clockwork( I wish)

gmg733
788 posts
msg #143143
- Remove message
4/9/2018 3:43:14 PM

Out of TSLA trade from this morning at 2.43 per one lot. That's a 1.62 per contract/one lot (or $162 bucks)

Again, didn't plan it that way just happened. :)

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 ... 1899 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.