johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #143063 - Remove message |
4/5/2018 9:29:52 AM
VIX...oversold on 2-hr, resis at $20.24.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #143067 - Remove message |
4/5/2018 1:14:31 PM
johnpaulca
11,649 posts
msg #143063 4/5/2018 9:29:52 AM
VIX...oversold on 2-hr, resis at $20.24.
*******************************************************
VIX(19.30)...still oversold, only direction now is up.
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #143068 - Remove message |
4/5/2018 1:20:50 PM
agree JP. we may possibly go sideways for a bit tomorrow but i dont think spy is gonna crack 266.50. going long vix 1000 sh, TVIX @ 9.30 if i can get it for an exit north of 11
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #143070 - Remove message |
4/5/2018 1:39:15 PM
VIX...nice bounce to 19.84. I see a daily sell on the VIX developing
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #143071 - Remove message |
4/5/2018 1:51:34 PM
Utilities stocks sure testing my patience, loaded up since posting XLU
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #143073 - Remove message |
4/5/2018 2:24:27 PM
Oh damn it! FOOLED again.
Out of everything, including AMZN.
I can't take this volatility. Makes me too nervous.
Apparently, there was similar volatility in FEBRUARY ... I guess I wasn't watching.
I don't remember a thing.
:>(
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #143074 - Remove message |
4/5/2018 2:57:59 PM
BABA($172)....looks like a swing here, need a strong stomach and some duct tape for Trump's mouth.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #143075 - Remove message modified |
4/5/2018 3:22:18 PM
SO...over $45.10 would be a buy, good base, was stalking this for a bit, could bounce tomorrow.
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #143077 - Remove message |
4/5/2018 3:51:32 PM
sell to open strangle on XLI, 70 May18 put and 78 May 18 call for a credit of 1.23 (per one lot or contract)
Will take profits at .74 debit or manage accordingly
this happened earlier today. I've been on the road doing my day job. You can get in at about 1.16 which is still good.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #143081 - Remove message |
4/5/2018 5:59:13 PM
@ gmg,
Good lord!
I don't see how you can do this AND have another job too!
|