johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #121301 - Remove message |
8/11/2014 10:51:54 AM
UVXY....looking to buy below $30
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #121307 - Remove message |
8/11/2014 11:49:04 AM
SPY($194.54)...topping out on 15-min
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #121311 - Remove message |
8/11/2014 12:12:26 PM
I don't trade pennies
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #121312 - Remove message modified |
8/11/2014 12:18:53 PM
johnpaulca
8,681 posts
msg #121306
- Edit message 8/11/2014 11:47:12 AM
TVIX($3.33)...FYI....not much room left below on 15-min....I don't trade stocks below $20
****************************************************************************************************
now $3.50....could have scalp this......
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #121340 - Remove message |
8/16/2014 7:34:29 AM
eman93:
would you go over the logic you used in your last statement, do you treat all stocks at support with
the same treatment, or is FCX special?
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #121342 - Remove message |
8/16/2014 11:01:55 AM
klynn55
if you look at these charts its obvious where the support is. FCX had a nice break out to 39.05 and pulled back to the previous high 35.59 area and people look to by the pullback. The question becomes where not when. Will it ripp from here ? Who knows but you have a nice price point to control your risk.
http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?FCX
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #121344 - Remove message |
8/17/2014 12:19:59 AM
eman: what do you think of SBGI, low float, rsi(14) below 30, and at support. ???
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #121449 - Remove message |
9/5/2014 11:14:57 AM
Peace out folks....done here!!!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #121452 - Remove message |
9/5/2014 4:42:44 PM
I don't think my sarcasm drove him off since he came to my thread & flamed
me a few weeks back.
The market kicked yet another ones azz. Goodbye sweet prince...
|
Kevin_in_GA 4,599 posts msg #121453 - Remove message |
9/5/2014 9:18:07 PM
JP:
Sorry to see that you are leaving SF, but I understand. Most of the more senior members have left, and while I will keep on here my posting frequency has dropped to a trickle since I started trading my systems on Collective2.
Best of luck going forward (not that you need it, but it never hurts to have it on your side). You have my contact info - please stay in touch.
Kevin
|