StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · "Reports Tool"<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #151769
Ignore karennma
4/7/2020 9:43:38 AM

StockFetcher Reports Application Retirement

Due to browsers dropping support for Adobe Flash, StockFetcher will decommission the Reports tool on June 1, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact support@stockfetcher.com.
=========================================

Apparently, it's already deactivated.

marine2
963 posts
msg #151770
Ignore marine2
modified
4/7/2020 2:24:41 PM

I assume when you say “Report” tool you are talking about the little orange comment window down in our right bottom of our screen? If that will happen, obviously we will have to go through SF’s “Support” site to get help in resolving an issue.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #151773
Ignore karennma
4/7/2020 5:12:33 PM

Lower Left Corner:

StockFetcher Tools
Filter Editor
My Filters
Watch Lists
Chart+
Find Similar Stocks
Shared Lists
Reports (Flash Required) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--- If you click, you'll get that message.
SF 2.0 (Flash Required

I love Adobe Flash Player.
I'm sorry it's being discontinued.

Village Elder
231 posts
msg #151777
Ignore Village Elder
4/8/2020 11:05:54 AM

Just one more thing that SF is dropping that it used to offer. Sad.

Instead of expanding their filter language and syntax they continue to offer less and less - their screening language is their core product, but they have made essentially no improvements in something like a decade of operation.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #151780
Ignore karennma
4/8/2020 7:34:05 PM

Village ELder,
Have you tried emailing them?
You've got to be specific and tell them what you want.
They're usually good about changing stuff.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #151842
Ignore nibor100
4/16/2020 3:53:14 PM

I was just able to access the Reports tool so its not deactivated yet nor is SF 2.0
Ed S.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · "Reports Tool"<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.