StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #61938
Ignore petrolpeter
4/29/2008 1:54:33 PM

Looking better.How about bringing back the red/green fonts for Since(%),Chg(%),and even Close to Open Gap(%)?

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #61967
Ignore dwiggains
4/30/2008 11:22:44 AM

I am having a lot of new filters I am trying to run lock up?????
I wait and wait no filter. Have to get of fetcher and come back in to get to run.
Fetcher it has been 3 weeks ??
Are you going to fix these problems??

See ya
David

tomb
267 posts
msg #61969
Ignore tomb
4/30/2008 11:45:27 AM

@dwiggains: We have not been able to reproduce this issue. Can you provide an example filter (via support@stockfetcher.com) where you have experienced this issue previously?

tmaugham
115 posts
msg #62016
Ignore tmaugham
5/1/2008 12:36:58 PM

I had a number of filter lockups this morning but Niko's suggestion of hitting the fetch stocks button worked every time.

Thanks Niko!!!!

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #62034
Ignore alf44
modified
5/1/2008 9:33:47 PM

I experienced a LOT of difficulty...pulling up scans here today also !

Sumpen ain't as it once wuz !!!

Tomb and crew need to jiggle a wire...or kick sumpen...

There is a glitch among us...

Regards,

alf44

tomb
267 posts
msg #62037
Ignore tomb
5/1/2008 10:12:38 PM

@alf44: We are still looking into this issue. Unfortunately, at this point we have not been able to reproduce the problem. If there are any specific steps or details you can provide which describe this issue, please let us know.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #62041
Ignore alf44
modified
5/1/2008 11:22:19 PM

tomb...

...I don't really know what to add...and believe me...I realize the difficulty of trying to troubleshoot an "intermittent" problem. And that DOES seem to be sortta what this may be.

Sometimes my "saved" filters pull up easily and quickly.

Sometimes they go into an "endless loop"...and NEVER pull up.

IF...IF...they DO pull up and I want to "look back" a day...or a week...THEN...it MAY go into "endless loop" mode !

Let me ask you this.

Why is there no longer an "abort" link to click on when trying to run a filter ?

Why was that removed ?

Never really had much need for it before...NOW...I kinda wish it was there !

Regards,

alf44

PS... I'll continue to try to add info that might help. In the mean time...sorry I'm not able to tell you more. It just seems to be somewhat random !!!

epoch
12 posts
msg #62077
Ignore epoch
5/2/2008 2:33:34 PM

I am experiencing the same thing. I click on a saved filter and it sits there.
Also when using the Days Ago feature it will periodically stall out. Server issue?

Bill

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #62082
Ignore petrolpeter
5/2/2008 3:53:07 PM

Although I keep my filters rather basic such as
Fetcher[obv(1) increased for 2 days and close is above 1 and volume is above 400000 and offset 0]

and prefer to page the whole thing,they have been zipping.Just ran through 18 filters and results came up in 2 seconds per.
Including the one above,just checked it.Running very well,maybe it's your browser,antivirus combo?

Also running MED-VED right next to Stockfetcher and when market opens and 1 hour later quotes are still previous days on SF or 15 min. have not updated for 1/2 hour later on SF that is sorely pointed out.And also back to the industry standard colored fonts!

epoch
12 posts
msg #62085
Ignore epoch
5/2/2008 4:26:18 PM

Most often mine do as well. Never had them hang up, though, until recently.

It is sporadic and not limited to one filter either

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New format<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.