StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Have we truly bottomed?<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #60106
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
3/1/2008 11:00:34 PM

We truely HAVE bottomed, but there will be much more side ways movement over the next year or so. This current triple bottome of the MACD-H last did this back in 2001, and took another year to fully recover. This upcoming election should really get the ball rolling. For you long term investors, this really is the best time to buy though!

Riggs

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #60107
Ignore nikoschopen
3/2/2008 2:29:07 AM

zeezeetop
30 posts
msg #60109
Ignore zeezeetop
3/2/2008 1:31:19 PM

Well documented Niko! Keep an eye on SDS and forget the rest. In addition, DOG may yet have its day.

I've probably been watching too much Matt Nesto on CNBC.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #60110
Ignore karennma
3/2/2008 4:35:13 PM

"In a downtrend, the lower Keltner hugs the lower Bollinger" ...
==================================================
Good!
Let the "hugging" begin!
I'm short and ready!
LOL!
:>)

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #60112
Ignore johnpaulca
3/2/2008 6:36:34 PM

The 3 week average of Bearish Investment Advisor Sentiment has risen above the 35% level so I expect some relief here...I expect prices to move higher, maybe an oversold bounce.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #60114
Ignore nikoschopen
3/2/2008 7:35:26 PM

OMG I used to feel like a dead bear walking. Now I can chummy up to other bears without getting so much flack!

Hey Karen, while everything looks so dandy on the monthly chart, it's a lot uglier when you look at the daily chart -- as you already know (wink wink). But I hope you ride this market down with me to the gutterville.

On a related note, the S&P futures already trading near the Friday low on the globex. My hunch is that they (whoever that may be) will take the market down significantly in the morning only to push it back up in the afternoon.

zeezeetop
30 posts
msg #60115
Ignore zeezeetop
3/2/2008 9:45:01 PM

This sounds like bear hugs. The last bear I actually saw wasn't a character regarded as hugable. Let''s see who blinks first, the bulls or bears.

A short term up should turn into a longer term down. I'm buying SDS on the short term up.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #60177
Ignore nikoschopen
modified
3/4/2008 12:19:50 PM

Quote from karennma:

"In a downtrend, the lower Keltner hugs the lower Bollinger" ...
==================================================
Good!
Let the "hugging" begin!
I'm short and ready!
LOL!
:>)

It looks that way for now. However, there should be another surge of buying before this market cracks for the last time, which will most likely come when the January low is retested.

Yeah, good luck with selling this idea to Mary4Money! LOL

zeezeetop
30 posts
msg #60197
Ignore zeezeetop
3/4/2008 10:31:34 PM

OK.....I'll jump in the hug fest, but I'll pass on a bear hug.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #60199
Ignore johnpaulca
3/5/2008 9:31:34 AM

just finished polishing my crystal ball... I see an up day...today. (<:)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Have we truly bottomed?<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.