StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Before the Stock Open Scanner<< >>Post Follow-up
operez86
5 posts
msg #160867
Ignore operez86
2/14/2024 2:17:31 PM

Hello, I am new to this site and I was wondering if there's a scanner that shows the best stock that trades after the market closes or before. So, I looking to see what traders are excited about and hope to catch the way before the opening bell.

miketranz
956 posts
msg #160868
Ignore miketranz
2/14/2024 2:32:03 PM

Goggle:Pre market movers/Pre market screener I'm not aware there is such a thing on here.Best,Miketranz

snappyfrog
654 posts
msg #160870
Ignore snappyfrog
2/15/2024 7:51:00 AM

Scans will show you stocks after close. You can research what the scans show for trading the next day.

Look thru these forums or do a search for specific words to find tons of scans already available.

operez86
5 posts
msg #160873
Ignore operez86
2/15/2024 4:58:34 PM

Thank you for your response I will look into both option.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Before the Stock Open Scanner<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.