StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BA<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 >>Post Follow-up
SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #146929
Ignore SAFeTRADE
3/14/2019 10:55:18 PM

Insider sales and the Fed investigation in data sales probably do not bode well for the future price of facebook. Too many negatives for facebook?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #146930
Ignore karennma
3/15/2019 7:32:02 AM

Geesh! What am I .. the kiss of death?
Every time I mention $FB, it goes down.
I heard on the news this morning, the nut that killed all those peeps in New Zealand was wearing a body cam and posted the mayhem on $FB.
SMH ...
THANKS for the info.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #146931
Ignore karennma
3/15/2019 7:34:30 AM

That "insider" chart is crazy!
There's the recent huge spike up, but the dispositions continued.
:>/ ....

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #146933
Ignore Cheese
3/15/2019 10:35:33 AM

Sometimes, with a discerning mind and no account needed,
we can still leverage Twitter as a social investing tool

https://twitter.com/search?q=%24FB&src=ctag

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #146936
Ignore SAFeTRADE
3/15/2019 2:40:45 PM

Interesting article about facebook.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6812853/WhatsApp-founder-warns-world-delete-Facebook-immediately.html

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #146944
Ignore karennma
3/16/2019 11:20:53 AM

@ Cheese,
Good grief!
Did you see this one?

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #146945
Ignore karennma
3/16/2019 11:27:29 AM

Another one ... This is totally possible.
If I had money to waste, I'd short $FB.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #146946
Ignore karennma
3/16/2019 11:35:41 AM

@ Safetrade,
I'm sorry to see that article re: $FB.
I really enjoy being on FB. It's really helped me a lot with my numerous hobbies.
I never have to sign up for a class or leave home ...
I can just sit in comfort and doing everything at my desk.
FB has been a great learning tool for me ... but sadly, NOT a good investment.

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #146949
Ignore Cheese
3/16/2019 12:21:40 PM

Thank you, Karen.
I only read the news and social investing media to understand the current threats and opportunities.
For investing and trading, I browse Stockcharts public charts. Many authors seem pretty smart,
helpful, and honest just like you

https://stockcharts.com/public

There are also some good non-commercial traders on Twitter, and their simple advice to just choose
1 or 2 charts that work for us, 1 or 2 setups or strategies that work for us, then stick to those,
we'd make more money than counter-trend bottom fishing all over the map. There is no holy grail.
But in this forum for example, over the years, moving averages (in many shapes and forms) seem to withstand the tests of time. Billionaire trader Paul Tudor Jones and other big names use moving averages.

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #146950
Ignore SAFeTRADE
3/16/2019 12:37:23 PM

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. We are finding out what these platforms are
really about. The harvesting of our life events, all given voluntarily. This all started with a platform
called Life Log. Life Log became FB. The rest is history as they say. If you are comfortable with
putting your life story out there in real time, have at it. As for me I'll stay in the shadows as much as
possible, that is becoming increasing more difficult to do. Our cell phone being the biggest
culprit of all. All of our lives are harvested, stored and ready for use at the appropriate time.
Buyer Beware_User Beware. Use these cautiously and know they are not our friend. Enough.

Safetrade

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BA<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.