StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · When was the last time user request was actually approved/implemented on SF<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #152463
Ignore Cheese
6/4/2020 4:15:33 PM

Around that time, in other shops, people could pay admin or more advanced subs /programmers
to write custom programs just for them only.

styliten
279 posts
msg #152464
Ignore styliten
modified
6/4/2020 4:37:59 PM

More than willing/happy to pay to have the DISPLAY issue removed, since that's my normal routine that I perform 10~15 times a day, almost subconsciously by now.

Just COULDN'T get a LIVE body to even talk to me about the price and deliverables!

I thought maybe by now the so-called SF Development Team is LONG gone/non-existent any more. If they are still AROUND and ACTIVE, why hasn't ANYONE stepped up and RESPONDED? This is, after all, a website that sells nothing else but a particular niche business service! A business service provider with 0 product service? How does/could that work in the long run?

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #152550
Ignore nibor100
6/7/2020 8:45:51 PM

@styliten,

Previously you wrote
"My idea of checking them all on the daily basis was also boosted by the fact that that summary charts are indeed available on stockcharts.com:

https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/candleglance.html?EFA,EEM,EWA,EWO,EWK,EWZ,EWC,FXI,EWQ,EWG,EWH,INDA,EWI,EWJ,EWM,EWW,EWN,RSX,EWS,EWY,EWP,EWD,EWL,EWT,EWU|B|0

where one can view 25 tickers at once. Further, one can add price comparison to S&P 500 or Nasdaq 100 as a subgraph:"

I'm curious as to why viewiing 25 charts at a time on stockcharts.com in Candleglance mode is better than viewing 100 charts at a time on Stockfetcher as I'm failry certain you can add price comparisons to SF charts also?

Thanks,
Ed S.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · When was the last time user request was actually approved/implemented on SF<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.