StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Gap Investigator<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
roca1018
163 posts
msg #152064
Ignore roca1018
5/6/2020 9:42:13 AM

Is the gap master named Frank or Bob ? The picture of Bob does not look like a 76 yr old
unless he aged well or it is a picture when he was much younger.

Rich

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #152065
Ignore shillllihs
modified
5/6/2020 10:15:49 AM

Well Bob looks like he’s having a terrible day, with Ugaz down 15%
Bob put the wrestling move on me when he claimed I was trying to con him after negotiating the price down to 500 from 2500 and was raising the price on me, but he came around and gave me till today to send him a paypal. He does not disclose pics and is older but Says he jogs 2 miles a day and his family lives into their 100s. If I buy it, will anyone like to send 250 to go halves??

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #152074
Ignore nibor100
5/6/2020 7:47:01 PM

Looking at some of the stuff on Bob Boran's website would make me very cautious about giving him any money.

a. At the bottom of the Home page he provides yearly spreadsheets of his trading results as he alludes to in his opening paragraph; however, half of 2019 is missing along with the first 4 months of 2020.

If one were to assume he reconstiutes his historical trades more than 9 months after they happen, based on the missing recent months. the accuracy might be suspect.

b. his yearly trading for 2018 appears to be a net loss of about -$50K but he provides no %gain or %loss context.

c. his nightly videos sound like they are narrated by an over 65 person to me but the few I've looked at really don't reveal much.

d. but there is tons of stuff on his website that I haven't gotten to yet....

e. from a risk perspective he is in the Covid-19 highest age risk population

Ed S.

miketranz
956 posts
msg #152076
Ignore miketranz
5/6/2020 8:34:23 PM

Oh boy.another trading guru.I'm going to go along with Ed on this one.Let me put it this way "some of the best things in life are free or if you will $8.95/month".The best set-ups I've seen in my 25 years trading are right on this sight.Don't underestimate what's on here,just dig in a little deeper.Also,great technical minds who have been always willing to help out.Best,Miketranz...

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #152078
Ignore shillllihs
modified
5/6/2020 8:51:36 PM

I watched him make 500k in real time during the crash.
All archives are there go to bottom and you will see a tab that says older posts.
He plays gaps and gap down with reversals from my observations, I don’t know what he does for stocks.
I’m never awed by anyone but he gets my respect.
Watch tonight’s vid when it comes out, he’s brutally honest, he’ll prob. be down 40-60k.
I had the hottest system on C2 but now though it’s better than 85% of all systems it has started to stagnate.
Great filters here but would like to see viable safe systems that make 50-100% routinely and he’s done that.
Would like to see some effort in that arena on SF.
He admitted he’s 76.
Plenty of great filters here but I’m tired of manually looking for picks through my 100 filters for my C2 account.
He posts everything the night before, pretty legit. He trades 500k and takes all winnings off the table.
Has made about 80% a year with 1 losing year out of 8 of 9%
This guy has ballz of steel, he’s willing to sit through 4 gaps up at top of bb. I can’t do that.
I think he bails on a partial Fibonacci retrace.
Anyway my $500 offer expires in a few hours.
On a side note I’ve figured out how to play his regular stock picks, most of his losing picks go up later, like 85% of them and they go up a lot....interesting.
Please study him guys and if possible, mimic his system for us.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #152080
Ignore shillllihs
5/6/2020 10:20:25 PM

So the Bobster bought LABU SCO DGAZ on gaps including some stocks, he had a pretty crappy day.
Sco might be a big winner, I was ready to buy Drip and Dgaz but wasn’t comfortable.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #152090
Ignore nibor100
5/7/2020 3:18:32 PM

1. I went back to Boran's website and checked out his postings of positions for yesterday and found that Tuesday at the close he had 20 positions whose open prices valued that portfolio at $1.15 million, much larger than the $500K that I read yesterday on his website. Overall at Tuesday close he was holding a profit of about $16K.

At Wed open those 20 positions profit had grown to $31K, however during the day Boran sold off a bunch of positions netting a loss of -$8K.

Then comes the odd part.
He lists the 19 positions he sold yet shows that he is still holding 4 of the same stocks at exactly the same number of shares as part of his closing portfolio on Wed. updated entry times and prices though. his Wed closing portfolio is carrying a profit about $10K.

2. I can only find 6 full years of history starting with 2013, which an average profit of 50% assuming an average portfolio size of $500K.
2019 is has only a few months, and no data for 2020,
and did you find data for other years somewhere else on his site to get to profitable 8 out 9 years?

3. I found these passages from different places on his website curious:

The system I call JORDI’, is the identical system I used to trade millions of dollars with.  The trades posted on the site daily assumes about a half million cash portfolio.  However, “Jordi”  can be adjusted to accommodate the trader who has just a few thousand dollars to start with. That is how I started.

My goal now is the same as always, to utilize short term stock trading methods to get at least 50 percent annual gain on my investment and to do so with very low risk.

I have been trading this way for nearly 25 years and getting those 50% to 100% returns almost all the time. 

If you go to my front page, Today Stock Market, and examine my current trading statistics you will see results similar to these 1999 results, but adjusted for a $1,000,000 account

When I say maximum returns I am talking something around  50 % to 250% annual returns on an original investment.  This is about the range of returns that I have realized trading my own money over many years.

His front page is where he posts the daily videos and portfolio pictures..

Thanks,
Ed S.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #152092
Ignore shillllihs
modified
5/7/2020 5:09:33 PM

I’m able to see archives of every month on the right side of my page, it shows half the month of every month and at the bottom, there is something that says older posts and it shows other half of the month
each day with a vid and entries.
Bob cleaned up on his ETFs, I entered when they were negative for real good gains.
Still hoping someone can figure out exactly what he’s doing and mimic his system.
I’m playing his stocks that he gets out of for a loss as they go up very nicely and I’m also getting in on morning dips on his ETFs.
It seems he plays continuation gaps and if an etf gaps down then reverses the same day he’ll go long until they stop gapping. He seems to end his trades mid day or next day on what he says was a 75% Fibonacci retracement or something but I’m not sure.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #152096
Ignore shillllihs
5/8/2020 12:12:36 AM

Bobalou has DGAZ NUGT along with some other stocks and The Shills has TMF USLV UCO VSTM.
It’s a battle royal for the ages let’s see who comes out on top.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #152172
Ignore shillllihs
5/12/2020 7:46:04 PM

Watch Bobs vid when it comes out tonight, looks like he’s down 30k or so. OH NO!!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Gap Investigator<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.