StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Full Time Fram Continuity<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
snappyfrog
653 posts
msg #154052
Ignore snappyfrog
9/17/2020 8:24:51 PM

I do use it for scalping day trades. At least it helps give me a more likely outcome.

For swing trading, I haven't found it to be much or any better than using moving averages along with Stochastic per se.

I prefer to keep it simple, but just like experimenting.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #154055
Ignore nibor100
9/18/2020 1:35:18 AM

New to me in his FTFC filter is his usage of the Draw command to actually filter results!

I knew we could filter results with the Add Column command....

for example:

Fetcher[
draw RSI(14) > 70
]

versus

Fetcher[
draw RSI(14) 10 days ago > 70
]

Seems like it might cut down the use of SET statements thereby reducing some filters complexities keeping them in the basic subscription domain.

Ed S.

Cheese
1,374 posts
msg #154056
Ignore Cheese
9/18/2020 10:43:39 AM

Thank you Ed and snappy for the undocumented coding info..

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Full Time Fram Continuity<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.