StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Exclude Symlist or Do not apply to Symlist?<< >>Post Follow-up
JohnT328
53 posts
msg #140206
Ignore JohnT328
12/18/2017 7:26:45 PM

Hi, I am looking to exclude symbols from one of my screens but can't find the right syntax. How would I exclude the following symbols (FB, APPL, TSLA, AMZN)?

four
5,087 posts
msg #140207
Ignore four
12/18/2017 7:57:46 PM

After you run a filter, click the checkbox next to the stock symbol/name on the page.

Then click the "Ignore Checked" button, bottom-left corner on the page.

JohnT328
53 posts
msg #140208
Ignore JohnT328
12/18/2017 9:20:06 PM

Thanks, but that is actually not what I am looking to do. I am looking for the syntax to exclude a list of stocks in a filter so that when I put this list within my filter, they will not come up in the results.

I know there is a way to run filters so that they only apply to a set list of stocks so I am assuming there is a way to exclude them as well.

four
5,087 posts
msg #140213
Ignore four
12/18/2017 11:09:09 PM

"I am looking for the syntax to exclude a list of stocks in a filter so that when I put this list within my filter, they will not come up in the results."
--
Please try the above set of instructions. In a nutshell, 1. Create a list of stocks you wish to exclude, 2. Run the filter, 3. Check the box next to each symbl, 4. Then choose to ignore them

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Exclude Symlist or Do not apply to Symlist?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.