shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156868 - Remove message modified |
5/28/2021 3:53:36 AM
Oh and Klynn, hush your mouth, I’ve been giving many many timely picks, especially over the last several months so you can’t make that claim. With a better environment I would continue doing so but that’s not the case out here. Do you think my C2 trades are not in real time? All are documented.
But if you’re asking me for help Klynn I can post my picks but be aware I am not an financial advisor.
All I will need for you is a please Shills provide your opinion of what a good play would be as I am struggling to make money.
Here’s a freebie, I’ve been playing tna and tqqq and it’s a bit late in the run but in my opinion, one can milk out at least 5% in Tqqq, maybe more before a potential sqqq swing trade develops anytime soon after.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156870 - Remove message |
5/28/2021 1:22:11 PM
Win
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #156885 - Remove message |
5/30/2021 9:39:27 PM
Its said anxiety is half of the aging process.....just be at peace content with life and help along the way those below you. Thank you Shills am learning and hope to pay it forward
Peace
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #156886 - Remove message |
5/31/2021 7:57:25 AM
"nothing wrong with tooting your own horn" , unless more start to toot, there needs to be a red line, the man says he is wealthy, act like it!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156944 - Remove message |
6/7/2021 3:01:08 PM
We love biotech
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156945 - Remove message |
6/7/2021 3:01:56 PM
Stop weeping Klynn.
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #156946 - Remove message |
6/7/2021 10:16:16 PM
i do not pay for advertising ! youre wealthy, so you say, act like it !
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156988 - Remove message |
6/14/2021 12:34:08 AM
Futures are up but I’ll take a chance and say Labu & the market is down tomorrow.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #156989 - Remove message |
6/14/2021 2:36:34 AM
@shillllihs
Looks like that LABU chart is turning Bullish. Yes she may be down tomorrow but she's turning Bullish.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156990 - Remove message |
6/14/2021 3:21:59 AM
Been in LABU for a week and it will continue up but had a 1 day signal to sit out tomorrow, but might be wrong.
|