shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156738 - Remove message |
5/4/2021 11:51:57 AM
This trash’s too ez.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156784 - Remove message |
5/11/2021 2:54:42 PM
Sold TZA 36 all cash. May hit Tza again or wait.
I don’t think it’s done.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156788 - Remove message |
5/12/2021 12:52:11 PM
That’s it it’s over. Turnaround starts, might be quick or slow.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156844 - Remove message |
5/20/2021 2:17:10 PM
Super Neat, TQQQSQQQ up 184% since August 2019
You can cheer along at Collective2. My goal is to buy Epstein Island...
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #156848 - Remove message |
5/21/2021 11:40:53 AM
shillllihs,
How are you Sir? I trust everything is well
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156849 - Remove message |
5/21/2021 12:44:12 PM
TQQQSQQQ Number1 in the world in 60 day return for stocks on the Grid at Collective2
And Number2 in popularity.
Hey what’s up Nobody, doing well, just celebrating some birthdays and my anniversary.
Just came back from Catalina Island and went to a winery. Hope you’re doing great.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156862 - Remove message |
5/27/2021 5:43:18 PM
TQQQSQQQ is back and number 1 overall in stock category with a 47% return over the last 60 days and 24th overall in the world at Collective2 I don’t use any ideas from any members on this site but would like to thank SF for being there.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #156864 - Remove message |
5/27/2021 10:43:14 PM
Good for you Shillllihs.
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #156866 - Remove message |
5/27/2021 11:36:19 PM
is advertising allowed here? kind of pimpish, aint it?
post your picks on time, ,lets see how you do!,
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156867 - Remove message modified |
5/28/2021 3:48:08 AM
Naw Klynn, if someone tries to join from SF I refuse them. My wife has a website with 11,000 members and I will not promote myself there. I mean a sap like me maligned by these brilliant tech guys and Kevin even high tailed it over me. I’m not a threat, I probably got lucky. Actually it’s a compliment to SF, furthermore I honestly don’t sample anyone’s filters, I’ve tried hybrids of members filters before to no avail.
Now it’s 100% original.
but I give SF praise for providing a fabulous forum to hone my craft.
Thanx Mac, you’ve done some great work out here too.
You da man.
|