StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 ... 487 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #140527
- Remove message
12/31/2017 5:53:18 PM

I urge everyone to read my thread where I applauded Kevin for carrying the torch with all my efforts.
I asked him a simple question about the success ratio of inverse ETF shorts as opposed to long etf shorts, and he wouldn't respond. If I get banned for posting in my own thread, and you coming to my thread to view, (when you can clearly ban me) that would be odd. Besides, who would you borrow from?
It also shows your character, when you have CLEARLY borrowed all my ideas without ever acknowledging it.. The Xiv idea was my genesis, as well as shorting ETFs. That's fine, I thought we could feed off each other's ideas, but that's not the way you work. And to take my ideas then ask me to be removed is mind boggling.

I present evidence,

First mention ever of shorting YANG on Stock Fetcher was by me in 2014
and again days before your system, and oh yes all 3 of your shorts coincide with
Mine



3,585 posts
msg #121085 7/24/2014 2:49:33 PM

WANA GIT RICH SHORT YANG


12/13/2017 12:31:25 PM

Current ongoing trades,

XIV LONG
YANG SHORT
SOXS SHORT


Honestly, I don't want to talk to you. I thought we could work together but that's cool.


shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #140590
- Remove message
modified
1/2/2018 11:03:05 AM

Everything is profitable except the 2 that I followed from that guy that left.
Uslv and Jnug,(shorting long metals or any long).

Shorting inverse ETFs is just more reliable.


shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #140604
- Remove message
1/2/2018 3:50:50 PM

Suckers rally

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #140621
- Remove message
1/3/2018 11:19:14 AM

1/1/2018 2:25:22 PM

Current shorts:
Yang
Soxs
Sdp
Tmv
Uslv
Jnug

Uslv and Jnug are just entering their short phase. It still may be a slight bit too early. I'm still waiting for Ugaz.
Taking 10-20% in all of these. I will post when it is time to cover.

Added Ugaz yesterday, making every position I hold profitable.
That's 7-7.



shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #149666
- Remove message
11/22/2019 2:36:46 PM

The Shills digs Dwt gasx uslv

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #149698
- Remove message
11/27/2019 3:40:28 PM

The Shills said TQQQ would hit all time highs and The Shills was right.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #149699
- Remove message
11/27/2019 3:41:07 PM

The Shills said a major crash is on the horizon.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #149714
- Remove message
11/29/2019 12:29:30 PM

11/22/2019 2:36:46 PM

The Shills digs Dwt gasx uslv
----------
All up with DWT up 15%

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #149719
- Remove message
modified
11/30/2019 5:02:43 AM

Recession coming at some point .


https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$$UNEMPRATE&p=D&st=1990-01-02&en=2019-12-31&id=p78133199214&a=703150627&listNum=1

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #149782
- Remove message
12/3/2019 12:27:55 PM

Ugaz, what a windfall

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 ... 487 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.