shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140401 - Remove message |
12/26/2017 4:27:57 PM
A nice day, making a small fortune shorting Dgaz pre M. and unloading Uslv which was dead weight.
Real good thing I caught Dgaz pre, since it did not follow thru in regular session. Sometimes it works in your favor.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140402 - Remove message |
12/26/2017 4:56:58 PM
Jnug will be a great short
Ugaz could throw off many filters and carnage might ensue do to split.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140436 - Remove message modified |
12/27/2017 8:16:47 PM
Looks like a double digit Xiv tank in the works.
I am sometimes wrong. Let's all hold our breath together.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140456 - Remove message |
12/28/2017 10:34:55 AM
shillllihs
3,573 posts
msg #140327
12/22/2017 12:54:45 PM
Dgaz will be a monster short, down 5% headed for 29
------------------------------
This has to be displayed as it was a typically amazing call.
I really really should be charging for this.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140463 - Remove message |
12/28/2017 12:14:02 PM
Jnug preparing for a short. May start adding here. Going a bit higher. Big short.
As stated before, it was too early for metals and gas. Ugaz will be next on the chopping block, too early.
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #140464 - Remove message |
12/28/2017 2:14:08 PM
agree. DUST sure looks like a buy right now
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140466 - Remove message |
12/28/2017 3:34:41 PM
My 95% accurate Xiv short filter has triggered. If accurate, this means Xiv will dip under lower standard deviation line. Idc. either way as any position I take at this point is 10% of my portfolio. Could drop anywhere from 1-21 days.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140480 - Remove message modified |
12/29/2017 2:36:55 PM
Dgaz, i believe is good for another counter play short before going short Ugaz.
Having the guts to play these is the hardest part. Could drop another 10-20% before a real nice Ugaz short.
Uslv and Jnug Nugt still not ready. These will be great too. I think 2-3 more up days for Xiv before 10% or more dump.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #140484 - Remove message |
12/29/2017 3:42:54 PM
Having said that, I did make an initial short of Uslv $11.71.
May add or just short Jnug next week.
|
Kevin_in_GA 4,599 posts msg #140523 - Remove message |
12/31/2017 4:26:49 PM
I see no need to continue to have to deal with narcissistic idiots like you calling me out on my trades when the systems have backtest win rates of 95% or higher - try reading more and posting less.
Personally I see no need to remain on SF if this is type of ad hominem attack is going to be a recurring theme. I have requested to Stockfetcher that you be banned from these forums for exactly this type of behavior. I've told them that if they don't remove you for this behavior I will leave here for good.
It is their call to make but one of us will not be here next week. However it plays out I will be okay with it as I won't have to deal with you any more.
|