fotchstecker 314 posts msg #134841 - Remove message |
3/10/2017 1:59:37 PM
"Having said that, I think one should celebrate that Shills has contributed to the board since he has left a mark on Kevin's trading and soul. Kudos my friend, I raise a glass to you."
I don't know about all that, but I think you could leave a mark on Stockfetcher if:
-you could explain clearly and in detail "what's happening here", instead of telling people they have no business trading if they can't:
http://www.stockfetcher.com/forums2/Filter-Exchange/I-Hate-Giving-Up-All-My-Secrets-But/128474
-you would explain what "other indicators" you're referencing here:
6/14/2016 2:57:49 PM
Guys, the weekly is not bad if you couple it with other indicators.
-you'd be more helpful than:
6/14/2016 3:25:27 PM
"Only me and God will know that."
SF is shot-through with examples like these. Would you be willing to be less mysterious and more clear? I think that would go a long way. Thanks.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #134850 - Remove message |
3/10/2017 3:51:03 PM
All you need do is look at the evolution of the way most everyone is now trading on SF.
Evolving from stocks to Leveraged ETFs
Shorting ETFs
Contango conscious
Shorting Inverse Leveraged ETF gaps
There have only been 2 posters focusing on ETFs for years here before
bandwagoners piled on and that's fine.
I've left my mark.
Not much more to say.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #134938 - Remove message |
3/15/2017 3:12:31 PM
Sold my NUGT long of $1.6 million for a $320,000 gain.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #134944 - Remove message |
3/15/2017 3:57:33 PM
Just covered HALF of Ery and all of Tvix.
|
jake1215 13 posts msg #134946 - Remove message |
3/15/2017 10:25:08 PM
Schills what's the play tomorrow? JNUG or JDST
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #134947 - Remove message |
3/15/2017 11:26:52 PM
I like to make all my calls after the fact so I can look real cool Jake.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #134948 - Remove message |
3/15/2017 11:37:08 PM
Would consider getting into Ery short on any pop. Shorting Ery and Tvix were very good to me this week.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #134951 - Remove message |
3/16/2017 9:45:41 AM
Unloaded all ERY 11.19
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #134954 - Remove message |
3/16/2017 9:55:25 AM
Ery may go to mid 11.50s at which point it would be another good short.
Looking to get back into a tvix SHORT at the right time, or just may put on another small short and let it drip again.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #134971 - Remove message |
3/16/2017 11:16:41 PM
Shorting DUST might be a good idea over the next several days but I don't know much.
|