StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #123336
- Remove message
3/25/2015 5:23:41 PM

Vical Incorporated (VICL)
-NasdaqGS
0.86 Down 0.04(4.00%) 4:00PM EDT
After Hours : 1.00 Up 0.14 (15.74%) 5:00PM EDT

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #123346
- Remove message
3/26/2015 10:30:35 AM

Closed long positions yesterday for awhile & shorted DUST @ 16.07...

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #123353
- Remove message
3/26/2015 2:16:01 PM

So great trading DUST!!

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #123370
- Remove message
3/27/2015 2:13:39 PM

Just a stab in the dark but time to short TECS 10.82

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #123396
- Remove message
modified
3/29/2015 1:07:45 PM

It has to be said, after countless hours of looking for the holygrail,
there is no 100% system, the only thing you can do is find filters
that improve your chances & you manually have to mitigate your losses.

That being said i'm up 173% last year & 873 cum. over the last 5 years.

novacane32000
331 posts
msg #123398
- Remove message
3/29/2015 4:38:54 PM

You should post your trades on C2

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #123399
- Remove message
3/29/2015 8:12:11 PM

I thought of that but is it really that profitable?

novacane32000
331 posts
msg #123407
- Remove message
3/30/2015 1:55:58 PM

I would buy if it is something tradable.

What I mean is --If the trades are dependent on being bought the instant you post them then the only way it would work is to have an automated acct. for to the minute time sensitive trades In other words if your trades are day trades mostly, then it may be tough for anyone to follow unless they have an automated acct-which C2 does provide-but I personnel may be a bit reluctant to sign up for. Nothing against automated accts but I already have one I use full time.

if you trades can be setup at the beginning or end of the trading day-that would be much easier for most people to follow.



shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #123409
- Remove message
3/30/2015 2:15:39 PM

Alot of my trades are swing trades that short inverse lev etfs.
I don't see many systems on C2 like that and i don't think
anyone has the confidence to trade like that.

novacane32000
331 posts
msg #123412
- Remove message
3/30/2015 3:11:16 PM

I would like to follow your trades which is why I suggested C2. Hard to do it on this forum.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.