StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Random musings of a Virgin(wanna be)Trader<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #154428
Ignore karennma
modified
10/25/2020 11:11:52 AM

Virgin Trader
Re: 10/24/2020 10:28:29 AM
IBD poll: Biden 49.8 vs Mr T 45.2. No one delivered a knockout blow during the last debate.

Mactheriverrat
2,485 posts
msg #154422 10/24/2020 1:59:21 PM
Polls mean nothing!

@ VirginTrader,
Yes, ... maybe U should've sold ZM. I'm still in it and after what I found out this morning, I realize it was a mistake.
@Mac & VT,
Things are different now. I mean they're BAD. Very bad.
I don't care what the FAKE media says ... or does.
The polls are fake. The debates were fake.
CHINA had BAD plans for the US ... worse than 911.
Biden is finished.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #154429
Ignore karennma
modified
10/25/2020 11:41:46 AM

Kamala Harris:
"“they’re not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after Election Day, and they should not.”

Y'all, I've seen some disgusting $#*+.
There are sinister events in play.
I'm very upset.

"May you live in interesting times."
- old Chinese curse

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154430
Ignore Mactheriverrat
10/25/2020 12:14:58 PM

I already voted . It not who I voted for it was who I voted against. We live in screwed up times I sad to say.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #154433
Ignore karennma
modified
10/25/2020 2:15:00 PM

@ Mac,
That's basically what it boils down to --- who you're voting against.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #154434
Ignore Mactheriverrat
10/25/2020 2:48:45 PM

What's really sad is that this is the best this country can come up with .

VirginTrader
73 posts
msg #154436
Ignore VirginTrader
10/25/2020 6:39:12 PM

@karennma..

RE: @ VirginTrader,
Yes, ... maybe U should've sold ZM. I'm still in it and after what I found out this morning, I realize it was a MISTAKE.
- what did you mean karennma?

RE:CHINA had BAD plans for the US ... worse than 911.
- can you please expand?

sorry, not being a jackar$$e or anything, I know I don't have the depth that most of you long time SF posters have and I am sincerely curious.

Thank you.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #154440
Ignore karennma
modified
10/26/2020 9:19:15 AM

@ VT,
YOU MUST ... follow the fundamentals.
Stockfetcher is THE BEST place to learn technical analysis.
But you MUST keep up with the news (i.e., "fundamental analysis") as well.
Now, to answer your question ... "what did I mean" ... ?
Have you ever had a long position in a stock and suddenly it crashes and you don't know why?
All the indicators were trending up and suddenly boom! A huge gap down and the stock keeps going down ...
If you understand how the deep state works, we are one week away from the election.
I'm being very cautious, keeping my positions in check because the deep state has enuf $$ to artificially crash this market right B4 the election.
These people are very dangerous and do not have the American people's best interest in mind.
ZM reminds me of a stock I had many years ago - AMBA. But I've had others.
What I mean is, they go PARABOLIC, making unprecedented highs and you think you can't lose. You think the stock is gonna keep going UP. Then, there's a blow-off top that no one was expecting.
I WARN about these all the time on this board.
And, I am laffed at --- until they happen. Then no one's laffing.
All I'm saying is, watch your positions and don't take anything for granted.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #154450
Ignore klynn55
10/27/2020 5:12:19 AM

you two can't get away from politics can you? karen, can you tell me how the deep state works?
you bitch like two infants when i post , so im bitching-keep the politics off stockfetcher.

VirginTrader
73 posts
msg #154451
Ignore VirginTrader
10/27/2020 7:56:51 AM

@klynn
are you referring to me in your "you two" comments? If you are referring to Mac or karennma, that is on me as I showed the IBD poll stats and most likely, they just wanted to provide their thoughts.

my intentions of sharing the IBD poll was not to incite crappy discourse. merely wanted to journal: (1) IBD polls - how accurate was it, (2) impact of pre/post election on the markets, and (3) will the outcome DEM/REP have any bearings on the next 4 years.

My opinion (that is all it is)...it won't matter. In the end, it is liquidity that will move the markets and right now, there is just too much liquidity with no home to go to. Hence, one can throw out fundamentals out of the window when "valuing" stocks.

whatever parties people vote for; I respect that. Of course, people should respect questions being asked when they raise something up that requires clarity.

@karennma
ZM was on me; I really didn't have a defined target (still don't). I will go to your thread and post my question on what you meant by China's plans.

DIA -2% SPY -1.8% QQQ -1.5%

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #154454
Ignore karennma
modified
10/27/2020 11:47:35 AM

@ Virgin Trader,
Re: klynn "whatever parties people vote for; I respect that. Of course, people should respect questions being asked when they raise something up that requires clarity.
===================================================

KLYNN is a TROLL, so I don't know what he/she posted because I've had them on IGNORE for years. (You might want to use that feature so, you don't let hecklers distract you .)
He/she/it is so clueless, I don't even think it ever occurred to them they were on ignore. I've NEVER responded to any of their posts because they go OFF TOPIC and derail any discussion pertaining to the markets. SF refuses to remove them. Do not allow yourself to get mired in their nonsense.

HOW to IGNORE hecklers ....
On the forums, just click "ignore" next to the person's name. Trust me, you won't regret it.
BTW, I never saw your "IBD poll stats" ... but personally, I think MSM polls are fictitious, so, it's possible I may have looked at the IBD stats and forgotten about them.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Random musings of a Virgin(wanna be)Trader<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.