StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 1821 >>Post Follow-up
johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #130052
- Remove message
7/26/2016 9:01:09 AM

Thanks Eman.

ThaGekko
139 posts
msg #130053
- Remove message
7/26/2016 9:01:47 AM

JP what are your thoughts on SKX? Daily Timeframe

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #130054
- Remove message
7/26/2016 9:06:43 AM

…..“I measure what’s going on, and I adapt to it. I try to get my ego out of the way. The market is smarter than I am so I bend.”..



Martin Zweig

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #130055
- Remove message
7/26/2016 9:15:38 AM

ThaGekko
108 posts
msg #130053
- Ignore ThaGekko 7/26/2016 9:01:47 AM

JP what are your thoughts on SKX? Daily Timeframe
*************************************************************************************
this was a great trading stock, trading range is now broken. Sellers are in control and too oversold now to short. I personally wouldn't touch it yet.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #130056
- Remove message
7/26/2016 9:27:11 AM

SCO....the majority of the pullbacks are done in aftermarket this is why it's so darn risky a trading stock.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #130057
- Remove message
7/26/2016 10:08:55 AM

SPY.....pump and dump. First 30 mins up on low volume then dump to bag holders on large volume.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #130064
- Remove message
7/26/2016 1:02:23 PM

A rare appearance on this thread - I would short SPHS at the end of the day if I could find any shares to borrow. IB has none as far as I can tell.

So as a paper trade I will short SPHS at the close today and buy to close at the end of the day tomorrow just to see what happens.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #130066
- Remove message
7/26/2016 3:59:28 PM

Also paper shorting S and AMD at the close (just testing a filter).

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #130067
- Remove message
7/26/2016 4:00:01 PM

SPHS...excellent call

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #130068
- Remove message
7/26/2016 4:07:53 PM

Well, this filter would not have had me in SPHS until the close, so I am looking for a further pullback into the close tomorrow.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 1821 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.