StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 ... 1821 >>Post Follow-up
Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #122579
- Remove message
1/21/2015 11:50:53 PM

CREE broke out with some volume.. keep an eye on this one.


Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #122586
- Remove message
1/22/2015 7:45:54 PM

CREE
Like a beast!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #122631
- Remove message
1/27/2015 3:06:13 PM

@guspenskiy
I'd love to have a service where I could see how many puts & calls are outstanding on AAPL.
I used to have a subscription to LIVEVOL, but I soon realized, yes I was getting the put & call info, but NOT whether they were BTO or STO.
So, in other words, just because there were 10,000 calls outstanding and only 7,000 puts outstanding, that meant nothing if 9,000 of the calls were Sold to open and only 1,000 were bought to open.
There is one service that tells you BTO, STO, BTC, STC, but the sub is $1K a month.
:>/



johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #122632
- Remove message
1/27/2015 4:08:03 PM

Have you tried:

http://www.schaeffersresearch.com/marketcenters/optionscenter/

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #122633
- Remove message
1/27/2015 4:21:25 PM

That's funny. I just signed up for a sub yesterday, but haven't looked at it.
Thanks, JP.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #122634
- Remove message
1/27/2015 4:26:42 PM

Anyone want to take a stab @ AAPL earnings? Will the stock go down $10 or up $10?
I'm gonna say down $10 for 2 reasons ....
#1-Trading volume was up 46% today, but the price of the stock was down $4 today.
#2-Analysts kept raising the bar for earnings estimates up until the 11th hour.
That's like running a race, and every time you approach the finish line, they move the line 10 more feet.
:>/

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #122635
- Remove message
1/27/2015 4:32:13 PM

lots of big buyers, should go up.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #122637
- Remove message
1/27/2015 5:07:53 PM

AAPL up $3? That's it?
Pathetic.


mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #122638
- Remove message
1/27/2015 5:51:49 PM

I did a trialperiod with livevol a few years ago and if I recall correctly they did have some info on whether options were traded at the bid or the ask. You're still in the dark about volume occurring on the midpoint, but it does provide a general idea about the action.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #122695
- Remove message
1/30/2015 4:00:00 PM

TNA...$71.42 - 72.49...buy zone( not a buy signal)...should close in here today(Friday)

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 ... 1821 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.