StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stratasearch not working & website gone?<< >>Post Follow-up
stephenmcmahon83
15 posts
msg #143139
Ignore stephenmcmahon83
4/9/2018 9:57:12 AM

http://www.stratasearch.com/

My stratasearch program has not been working lately, and I went to their website and it looks like it is gone.

If this is true, it is extremely disappointing for me - I loved backtesting using their platform. Anyone else experiencing the same problems? If yes, do any of you know where I can find a good backtesting platform elsewhere?

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #143141
Ignore karennma
4/9/2018 12:13:10 PM

I thought they posted last year that they were discontinuing the service.
Probably not in biz anymore.

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #150559
Ignore graftonian
1/28/2020 7:39:21 PM

Anyone found a substitute for StrataSearch??????????

KSK8
561 posts
msg #150562
Ignore KSK8
1/29/2020 3:48:46 AM

This thread has all the links you need including the download link to it: https://www.stockfetcher.com/forums/General-Discussion/Stratasearch-Resurrection/143280/10

graftonian
1,089 posts
msg #150578
Ignore graftonian
1/29/2020 3:23:58 PM

The thread might be there, the website is gone. I'm looking for info on an alternate system.
Thnx, Graf

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stratasearch not working & website gone?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.