StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #92355
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/8/2010 12:50:08 PM

The REAL PROBLEM is that people have broken the law and need to be apprehended. All the other issues like racial profiling are SMOKE SCREENS.

We do NOT need immigration reform. We need immigration ENFORCEMENT!

WAKE UP AMERICA AND SMELL THE HYPOCRISY

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #92376
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/9/2010 10:22:13 AM

Anybody wonder why LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS in Arizona are glad they passed this new law? And WHY others should follow? Here's why...

The following information IS compiled from Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Homeland Security:

83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals

40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals

48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals

29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually

53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens

71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".

47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens

66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the US to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens.

97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayer

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #92377
Ignore chetron
5/9/2010 10:56:13 AM

PRODUCE THE FBI REPORTS.

I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.

YOU POST ONLY FICTIONAL INFORMATION TO BOLSTER YOUR POSITIONS.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #92378
Ignore chetron
modified
5/9/2010 10:58:27 AM

THE ONLY THING I MIGHT BELIEVE IS THAT 40% OF YOU PRISON POPULATION ARE MEXICAN, BECAUSE YOUR STATE IS A RACIST STATE. ANOTHER 55% IS PROBABLY BLACK, AND 4% ASIAN LEAVING THE LAST 1% WHITE, BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE I COUNT THE GUARDS.

awj11669
14 posts
msg #92389
Ignore awj11669
modified
5/9/2010 9:54:29 PM

If you live in these areas then you know what goes on and you would support a law like this. Maybe because I live in Texas and see all the things that go on that political correctness does not let us talk about, I just cant get mad of a state actually trying to do something about this problem. Does not mean that you are racist. If I were racist then I would not of been able to talk calmly to 90 percent of the peaple at my old schools, or most of my coworkers.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #92405
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/10/2010 1:41:01 AM

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag.... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #92417
Ignore petrolpeter
5/10/2010 11:53:58 AM

At least these new laws can let AZ get rid of the illegal criminal element.My mo an fa in laws stay in an Apache Junction AZ retirement park over winters and it is disheartening for Americans to read in the newspaper that an illegal person rapes a five year old and hear tell of tent cities going up with a half a mile walk to restroom facilities on American soil.They also told of street corners overloaded with migrant workers waiting for a cash job pick up.That's from their own news casts.I don't entertain Obama's or any one else' political correctness shlam.Good for AZ on their new initiative!

Isn't 1800-early 1900 when you wore six-guns and illegal people most likely didn't?

wantonellis
155 posts
msg #92421
Ignore wantonellis
modified
5/10/2010 3:43:56 PM

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #92422
Ignore dwiggains
5/10/2010 4:09:36 PM

Hi Chetron

What state do you live in??

I live in Texas and we do have a big problem with illegals.

We have plenty of laws in place but we do not enforce the
laws we already have.

Several southern states are carrying a really large cost to our
hospitals and schools.

See ya
David

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #92423
Ignore chetron
5/10/2010 5:51:41 PM

david, whether someone is documented or not doesn't determine a person's actions. in all populations, you will have good and bad. i am in massachusetts and we have big problem with undocumented canedien's and irish folk, you don't see any outrage??????

no one seems to post or create fbi websites to oust them.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.