StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Nebadawn Ramp chart pattern recognition software and related<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
guru_trader
485 posts
msg #71232
Ignore guru_trader
2/6/2009 7:07:27 AM

jrbikes2, what did you ask him to code for you?

jimhbutton
104 posts
msg #71258
Ignore jimhbutton
modified
2/7/2009 5:05:45 PM

hi guru_trader,

If I remember correctly I ran a generic scan with no price or volume limits and got the 10,000+ results which I then checked and put on the "ignore list" which I was then able to copy to Microsoft Word. I had mucho labor intensive days manually editing to get every symbol lined up along the left margin as RAMP required.

Just email me at jimhbutton@gmail.com and I'll be glad to send you my Master List whenever my schedule permits.

jhb2

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #71259
Ignore johnpaulca
2/7/2009 7:37:00 PM

jimhbutton

Have you tried downloading in the csv. format use by SF, then open these symbols using EXCEL where you can easily edit it. This is what I use for importing into TOS.

jimhbutton
104 posts
msg #71260
Ignore jimhbutton
modified
2/8/2009 1:14:03 AM

johnpaulca,

After dialing in something to the effect of "Show stocks where price is above 0.0" I then tried the csv download and had these extraneous headings (i.e., "Symbol", "Last", "Chg(%)" , and "Vol.") with loaded columns of off-topic info to delete.

If there is more than one way to scale this peak then I probably took the scenic route but the above appeared to require the same manually intensive labor.

Also, I searched the Web for any unadorned symbol lists and came up empty. E-trade's site came close but their symbols still came with extra baggage when I would copy and paste.

I also tried this list converter tool and it came up short: http://sharptraders.com/_wsn/page8.html

Thanks for sharing your transfer method. I'll give it a rip whenever I'm on an Excel loaded computer; it doesn't seem to be on this one.

jhb2

klynn55
747 posts
msg #71261
Ignore klynn55
2/8/2009 12:36:20 PM

will this help? in csv format:

http://www.icc-az.com/icc-az/default.html?http%3A//www.icc-az.com/icc%252Daz/

klynn55
747 posts
msg #71262
Ignore klynn55
2/8/2009 12:38:01 PM

sorry the above does have "baggage", i thought it simple to rid that!

jrbikes2
20 posts
msg #71263
Ignore jrbikes2
2/8/2009 1:30:24 PM

Guru, I just had a generic discussion with Mr. Skinner about whether or not his data would provide all the stocks listed on the OTCBB, we also talked about the support and resistance scans, he just mentioned that he could write code for anything, but that did get me to thinking of something, im no computer guy by any means, what would really float my boat is if I could get a specific scan and have all the stocks pull up on BIgCharts, or do you say linked to BigCharts? I only want to trade one specific pattern! but it warrants further discussion!

satanscashcow
19 posts
msg #101351
Ignore satanscashcow
6/25/2011 3:23:05 PM

Has anyone used this: http://www.nebadawn.com/
Looks good for the money

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Nebadawn Ramp chart pattern recognition software and related<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.