StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67359
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/17/2008 9:39:20 AM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NO TRADE BECAUSE WE ARE FADING THE GAP.

However a straight BUY ZONE trade is ALWAYS PROFITABLE.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67360
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
9/17/2008 9:47:08 AM

GAP IS FILLED 16 MINUTES AFTER THE OPEN.

MY WORK IS DONE.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67362
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/17/2008 10:55:15 AM

Once gap is filled, you can trade the BUY ZONE in either direction.

Don't you just love alerts?

jcampbell
12 posts
msg #67385
Ignore jcampbell
9/17/2008 7:33:59 PM

TRO,

Thanks for showing some tricks of the trade for APPL, today used it and picked up a nice trade in a very short time. Thank you for the words and posts of wisdom that you provide.

Jason
Orlando, FL
407-616-7775

thenakedsingularity
12 posts
msg #67392
Ignore thenakedsingularity
9/17/2008 9:44:53 PM

Trying to understand your method TRO. I might have missed some of your posts but how do you come up with where the buy zone is?

You said AAPL works with BZ and MTC. How did you find AAPL? How does one find the next AAPL? What characteristics do you look for in a stock that works with BZ and MTC?

Many thanks!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67393
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/17/2008 10:42:48 PM

campbell

TRO,

Thanks for showing some tricks of the trade for APPL, today used it and picked up a nice trade in a very short time. Thank you for the words and posts of wisdom that you provide.

Jason
Orlando, FL
407-616-7775

====================

You're welcome, Jason. I am happy to hear you made some AAPL juice today.

====================

thenakedsingularity

Trying to understand your method TRO. I might have missed some of your posts but how do you come up with where the buy zone is?

You said AAPL works with BZ and MTC. How did you find AAPL? How does one find the next AAPL? What characteristics do you look for in a stock that works with BZ and MTC?

Many thanks!

====================================

If you read the threads on THE BUY ZONE, MILKING THE COW and FADING THE GAP STATISTICS, you'll see all the information.

How did I come up with it? Took me 2 years of analysis, trial and error. Actually, the zone part was easy. It was writing an auto trade program to take advantage of the buyzone that took most of the time.

AAPL and stock like it can be "found" using the FAD THE GAP STATISTICS filter or my MILK THE COW CHECKER for TradeStation.

And if you use the RUN FOREST, RUN filter that shows the columns in cents, you can find COWS that way too.

Characteristics are VOLUME, VOLATILITY and DAY RANGE. That's why RIMM and AAPL are my favorite COWS.

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #67396
Ignore guru_trader
9/18/2008 2:39:11 AM

Banned AGAIN, TRO?!!! ... This time for posting links and pictures that are too large, what?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67398
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/18/2008 3:02:49 AM

Why Did TheRumpledOne (TRO) Get Banned?

Why?
I warned TRO to stop posting huge images on Tymen's thread. He didn't listen. Furthermore, he has been a nuisance to some users in the forums. The constant verbal attacks never stopped. Tymen's thread became a war ground. Finally, we made a decision to ban him. Pretty much it.
PipDiddy
Pip Magneto

Default Why? Part 2.
For some of you who don't know the whole story and who are biased, TRO had a bad start. First off-

1. He posted external links before he had 50 posts which resulted in multiple warnings and a potential ban.

2. From what I gather, it was TRO, NOT Tymen who started the verbal attacks.

3. When he did get privileges to post links, he overdid it. It always seems like he had links in every single post.

4. This is not just recent events. This has been going on for awhile.

As far as bringing him back- we will not. He has caused too many problems in the forum community. He may have been an inspiration to some, but he has made so much disturbance. Pipcrawler AND I BOTH have given him the benefit of the doubt, as well as countless warnings.

======================================================================

PipDiddy:

1) I forgot about the HUGE IMAGES on Tymen's thread... my bad.

2) If you look on the NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread, you'll see Tymen started it. After a couple of rounds on my thread, I gave him a taste of his own medicine on his thread. He didn't like it. I did it to prove a point.

3) Links? What is wrong with links? This IS the internet. You know, INFORMATION EXCHANGE!! I don't recall any complaints about links AFTER you warned me.

4) Going on for a while? 3 weeks or so.

Disturbance? If someone is disturbed they can choose to ignore me. If I am attacked, I will NEVER BACK DOWN. Posting lies, misstating facts, name calling, etc.. will always cause me to post. Tymen is at fault just as much as I am. Had Tymen not attacked me and my methods, this would NOT have happened. I take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for my actions.

Even after Pipcrawler issued a warning Tymen continued. But it looks like BabyPips turned a blind eye to that. If all were fair and even, then Tymen should have been banned immediately for his post after the warning and not me.

Look at who is disturbed by my actions:

1) people like 4xStar who was directing people to her website where she got referral fees and click thru rebates

2) Tymen who has a cult following and must protect his status as cult leader

3) Whatever fixed spread brokers are on babypips

4) Whatever software and systems vendors are on babypips

5) People who have been losing their you know whats following those I mentioned above. Their egos are bruised and they probably feels stupid so they take it out on me.

Like I said, it was "my mistake" posting the HUGE IMAGES on Tymen's thread. I was seeing "red" and I forgot about that.

Bottomline is it takes two to tango and to ban one and not the other is totally unfair.

=========================

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67399
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
9/18/2008 4:29:56 AM

To Avery (TheRumpledOne):

I have given you the benefit of the doubt. I believed all you wanted to do was help even as you tried to post links to your IB business and after it was known that you accept "donations" for unreleased indicators. I didn't judge, I just asked that you remove your links which was deemed as spam and keep your side businesses off our site. You fought me for a while on the links, but you eventually agreed. But you continued to be sly, using the signature as an promotion for ECN brokers (which is related to your IB broker-MB Trading) and your indicators. During this period, you bombarded every single thread, with links in all of your posts in the signature leading back to your thread. Because of the abuse of the signature by you and others, I had it removed. Then you still put up links at the bottom of your posts to go back to your threads. Could you make your intentions any more obvious?

And it's obvious that your intent is promote your indicators for "donation" and Introducing Broker business. You can argue against it, but we've been on the net for while. We've seen a lot and we know better. It just went on for so long because I gave you the benefit of the doubt. That's my fault and I apologize to the community because ever since you've been on this forum, regardless of how many people you may have helped, the bad has outweighed the good as you've fought us, disrupted the forums with arguments and bombarded threads with your oversize font and images (again clear promotion techniques) which ruins my beautiful site and the hard work of my designers! The final straw was multiple accusations of threats to other users.

And now I have to edit a statement I made on an earlier post. The internet is free and open.....to an extent. And that extent is when you abuse and take advantage of the liberties given to you. And it's clear by your behavior that you were trying to take advantage of the years of hard work the BabyPips.com team put into this site.

This is unacceptable to us and you, Avery (TheRumpleOne and any other usernames you may use), are no longer welcome to BabyPips.com. Any attempts to sign up as other usernames will be quickly deleted and banned.

I know many may disagree with this decision, but the decision stands. We are a private company and we will run it as we see fit for the betterment of our site and our community members.

This is where we part ways Avery. Take care and good luck in your endeavors.

======================================================================

People see what THEY WANT TO SEE.

People believe what THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.

Pipcrawler BELIEVES I am promoting my "donational" indicators and MB Trading because I am an IB there.

FACTS:

* I posted plenty of FREE indicators on babypips.

* I posted many times on babypips that you don't need my indicators. I tried to drive that point home. I showed that all you need is HORIZONTAL LINES and CANDLE COLOR to trade profitably. I tried to get people to SEE this.

* I told people there is NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX and that they should trade with an ECN broker. I posted detailed examples of how traders are being taken advantage of by FIXED SPREAD BANDITS because of their ignorance of how Forex really works. I, too, was ignorant at one time and when I found out the truth, I WAS MAD and decided to SPREAD THE TRUTH. It was my spreading the truth that led EFX to offer me the IB. I didn't even know what an IB was. It was their way of thanking me for bringing them customers.

* Yes, I used links to direct people to my threads on BABYPIPS.COM. What's the harm in that? I wasn't steering readers away from BABYPIPS.

* I pointed out that others were using their signatures to promote. So if they can do it, then anyone should be able to, including me. But for some reason when I do it, then it's time to remove the signature. Isn't that interesting. Today, I found a blatant violation and I exposed it. And how did I get thanked? I GOT BANNED!!

* It takes 2 to argue, fight, etc... People fight the TRUTH because it will affect them. They have all these complicated systems using multiple indicators, multiple charts, complex formulas, etc... YOU DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT TO TRADE. PRICE WILL EITHER GO UP OR DOWN... IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!

* Oversized fonts and images. Big deal. My eyes are 52 years old. I hate having to flip between images and text, so I use www.tinypic.com and use the [IMG] to display my charts inline. And guess what, SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT THAT WAY!! If you don't like BIG FONTS or IMAGES, then program the site to not recognize them. If it's there, then it should be OK to use it.

* Take advantage? How so? What did I do that others haven't done and are not doing now? If someone chooses to sign up at MB Trading and put me down as the referral, so what? That's their choice. If someone sees one of my "donational" indicators, decides they want it and send me a donation, so what? They made the choice out of free will. No one is being forced to do anything. When you ban me, you take away a choice. That seems like a really good policy. The fact is that many traders are being taken advantage of and I was doing my best to put a stop to it. That's what is UNACCEPTABLE.

* My intentions should be obvious... To help traders. To provide FREE indicators and systems THAT WORK. To put FIXED SPREAD BROKERS out of business by getting traders to understand how the market really works. To keep traders from spending money for things they can get for FREE.

* I made no threats. Tymen threatened me. I sent him a PM saying that I have been nice. But if he continued to attack me on the forum that the "gloves were coming off". Now if you see that as a "veiled death threat" then Tymen you are the one that is severely mentally disturbed. Tymen lives in Australia. I live in the USA... do the math.

But it's obvious that BABYPIPS doesn't want to SEE or BELIEVE anything that I say. I must be a THREAT to their CASHFLOW in some way, shape or form. I am also a threat to their EGO. I even showed that I could use HORIZONTAL LINES placed at RANDOM LEVELS and trade profitably. NOT A SINGLE LOSING TRADE!! Obviously, that rattled someone's cage.

Think about my history here on StockFetcher. I post my filters FOR FREE. I show you how to trade FOR FREE. I show you how to code FOR FREE. Traders ask for filter help and I give it FOR FREE. Every now and then someone shows appreciation by sending me a gift or donating to my PayPal account. That's between them and me - it doesn't affect anyone else.

Yes, I have had my battles on SF, too. Joe G., Riggs, Mika, etc... they have come and gone... THE RUMPLED ONE STILL STANDS!! I have been banned from MIND OVER MARKETS, TRADESTATION, ESIGNAL, FOREX-TSD, FOREXFACTORY, KANTORFX and other forums. They can't beat me so they SILENCE ME. Their indicators and systems can't compete with mine so they attack me personally. They do NOT want you to have access to what I offer. To them, YOU ARE THEIR SHEEP AND THEY ARE YOUR SHEPHERDS. I AM THE WOLF! But this wolf, goes after the shepherds rather than the sheep. They do NOT want me EXPOSING THEM.

"We are a private company and we will run it as we see fit for the betterment of our site and our community members."

Let me decode that for you...

"Anyone or anything that threatens our cash flow or our status as "gurus" to the ignorant masses or who doesn't follow us in lock step will be exiled."

They all say that TRO is a trouble maker, look at all the places that banned him. They ALL can't be wrong so it must be TRO.

You decide.

thenakedsingularity
12 posts
msg #67406
Ignore thenakedsingularity
9/18/2008 8:42:17 AM

TRO,

If you read the threads on THE BUY ZONE, MILKING THE COW and FADING THE GAP STATISTICS, you'll see all the information.

How did I come up with it? Took me 2 years of analysis, trial and error. Actually, the zone part was easy. It was writing an auto trade program to take advantage of the buyzone that took most of the time.

AAPL and stock like it can be "found" using the FAD THE GAP STATISTICS filter or my MILK THE COW CHECKER for TradeStation.

And if you use the RUN FOREST, RUN filter that shows the columns in cents, you can find COWS that way too.

Characteristics are VOLUME, VOLATILITY and DAY RANGE. That's why RIMM and AAPL are my favorite COWS.

===========================================

I tried to look for the threads on TBZ, MTC, and FGS but could not find it. Sorry, but I am new to stockfetcher. Could you point?

Isn't volatility pretty much the same as day range? I am probably confused - that happens a lot. :)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.