StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · to wall street genius<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65873
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/6/2008 9:04:59 AM

I'm going to call M4M today after the bell and ask him if this is information he wants me to share. If so, then like I said..."you guys will be the 1st"....

RIGGS

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65886
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/6/2008 2:11:19 PM

BEEZER30 -

Here's the scoop. M4M has a very good reason for me NOT to share his trading method. He's asked me to keep it under my hat, and to respect his wishes. And this is the same reason why we all have gave him shit in the past about the way he sends over messages in his posts. He loves to share, but NOT his inner most trading secrets. His clients pay big money for that, and I for one respect that.

But, I will say this...he has in the past given you all the glues in past postings that you need. Outside of a few missing ingrediants, the treasure map is there...it's just in a few peices. I know, because I've seen it myself. I had this dude all wrong (I know, what else is new!), and he is truely worth listening to when he shares in the forum. I for one look forward to it in the future.

RIGGS

BEEZER30
23 posts
msg #65888
Ignore BEEZER30
8/6/2008 2:23:32 PM

Mary has clients. Interesting. Does he operate a fund, act as a trader, or simply teach people?

Can't say that I would share if I had a Holy Grail. Pretty much knew before you told us that we wouldn't be hearning anything enlightening.

But why would Mary tell you?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65890
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/6/2008 2:38:50 PM

...I cant be sure, because I didn't ask...but he did mention that he did this for a "client", and he did that for a "client." Either way, with what he showed me, the guys making a killing in the options market, and his people are along for the ride....

"why would he tell me?"...good question. Maybe he hates "alf44" too! LOL..I don't know, but I'm sure glad he did!

RIGGS

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #65892
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
8/6/2008 2:56:17 PM

Funny Riggs... seems like you were one to slam M4M in the past. I have been telling people for years that he is a MAD GENIUS and not some self proclaimed genuis.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #65893
Ignore alf44
8/6/2008 2:58:10 PM

...or...maybe it's because he/she knows the only one here MORE fos than he/she is...is YOU !!!

That'd be my guess !!!

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65897
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/6/2008 4:25:30 PM

Funny Riggs... seems like you were one to slam M4M in the past.

You're a little late as always Avery! I was the FIRST to admit I was wrong about the guy, and I told him that myself. Admitting I'm wrong has never been an issue with me...turning the other cheek knowing I'm right?...well, that's a whole other story all together isn't it?

- THEMIGHTYRIGGS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #65900
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/6/2008 4:35:47 PM

...or...maybe it's because he/she knows the only one here MORE fos than he/she is...is YOU !!!

That'd be my guess !!!

...yeah, that'd be a good reason huh?...Is there EVER a day where you DON'T wake-up JEALOUS of me? Oh BTW Alf, sorry I haven't got those autographed glossy's out to you yet. Seems I need to get Avery covered first. Afterall...he IS the President of my fanclub here at SF. But you're next...I promise!

RIGGS

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #65902
Ignore alf44
8/6/2008 5:16:48 PM

...it was YOU...who brought my name into the conversation...

...so WHO is preoccupied with WHO ??? LOL

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #65906
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/6/2008 5:43:07 PM

Riggs is just lonely and wants someone to play with.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · to wall street genius<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.