StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · found a full proof break out-need your help<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
wantonellis
155 posts
msg #84602
Ignore wantonellis
modified
12/17/2009 10:02:23 PM

campbellb75
101 posts
msg #84603
Ignore campbellb75
modified
12/17/2009 10:20:29 PM

Wantonellis-
Glad you found this info helpful. I've had plenty of other thank yous from current and former IU subscribers who know me. Don't know why this has struck such a nerve with others on here.

Gabe-
I didn't turn this thread into BS. 13th responded to someone stating that he talked to Muddy about the IU discount. Personally, I feel that's a little misleading since he is Muddy, so wanted to shed some light on it. Everyone can form their own opinion, or not have one at all about this, but at least they should know all the facts first. That's why I posted it. This lie about the 13th_floor alias has been going on over a year and half now: http://www.timothysykes.com/2008/06/pennystocking-profile-mike-the-machinist-up-300000-over-the-past-5-months/.

gabestogie
79 posts
msg #84605
Ignore gabestogie
12/17/2009 10:51:44 PM

campbellb75:
Apologize if I offended you or others. Just hate to see a thread start out on a good note and then turn into this kind of stuff. If someone has a reason for being incognito than so be it. I've watched other sites go down the tube when the bickering heated up.Most members i'm sure don't want to be anywhere near that stuff. Better to say nothing if one cannot say something good about someone.
gabe

campbellb75
101 posts
msg #84606
Ignore campbellb75
12/17/2009 11:12:35 PM

Gabe-
My intention wasn't to sour a thread and discredit Muddy's contributions. But, I do think there's a big difference being incognito and creating an alias to build up one's reputation and business. That's what prompted me to respond to this thread and bring the truth to light. I'm not in any way trying to make this forum become a heated place full of bickering and spiteful comments. Although Muddy/13th probably doesn't know who from his old GOTS chatroom is behind this post, I've known him for years and have nothing but positive things to say about his trading and the education that he's provided. With that said, however, I've been disappointed for a couple of years while this fake 13th_floor alias has been going on. I just don't see the point as to why he needs to lie about it. And he has lied...a number of us have asked him outright if he's 13th and he denied it. There's more proof that I have but really don't see the need to post on here. My point has been made and you all aware of what's going on. We can get back to trading and exchanging great ideas on here.

Sound good to you, Muddy?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · found a full proof break out-need your help<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.