StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Larry Connors RSI Powerzones Long Strategy<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
fortyfour
189 posts
msg #147244
Ignore fortyfour
4/7/2019 10:04:10 PM

I like these kind of filters that trigger more than once or possibly several times .
STNE is what I mean when it reversed and held at 20-22 back a few months.
Looks like storage and disk drive stocks were caught here and now as well .
Yes, Sh. Fine tune it to all winners and cherries.

ibankcoin
24 posts
msg #148240
Ignore ibankcoin
6/22/2019 4:36:21 PM

If anyone has traded what Connors has written about in the past then you know they do work. I have traded 3 of his strategies for over 5 years and have made money every year. Connors' strategies live up to the backtesting that he has done. I don't know of anyone who does a better job backtesting what he puts out than Connors. They do work and usually there is room to play around with a few things.

SFMc01
358 posts
msg #148248
Ignore SFMc01
6/23/2019 10:04:44 AM

ibankcoin: Would you please tell us which 3 Conners strategies you trade?

Thanks,
Steve

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #148251
Ignore shillllihs
6/23/2019 3:15:55 PM

This system is not as good as I thought.
Horrible on dips, look at October. Next.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Larry Connors RSI Powerzones Long Strategy<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.