StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Ichimoku charting<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
jay_towns
11 posts
msg #77251
Ignore jay_towns
8/4/2009 6:45:57 PM

Thanks John!

nghanghro
1 posts
msg #93681
Ignore nghanghro
6/10/2010 1:14:33 AM

Hi guys,

It appears that the StockFetcher code that is available here on this forum is drawing the Wrong Kumo Cloud (shaded area between SSA and SSB). I'm unable to attach a chart example here but I looked at few example and compared it with another broker's charts and realized that the SSA and SSAB are wrong.

Take example of C (Citigroup) if you see yesterday's candle (June 10) it suggests that the Candle is inside the Cloud while in my other chart the Kumo Cloud is much above this place.

Also, on SF chart the Switchover of Cloud (SSA crossing SSB) happened on 20th April while on the correct chart this switchover happened on 14th April ...

Unless I'm making some mistakes ... which I often do.

ikholobayev
1 posts
msg #96726
Ignore ikholobayev
modified
10/4/2010 2:25:03 PM

Here is my version of the Ichimoku filter:

Fetcher[
/* Ichimuko Bullish 3 days*/

find stocks where close is between 15 and 500
and average volume (90) is above 500000
and stocks are optionable

/*Tenkan-Sen*/
set{Tenkan_Sen, Middle Donchian Band(9,0)}
draw Tenkan_Sen on plot price

/*Kijun-Sen*/
set{Kijun_Sen, Middle Donchian Band(26,0)}
draw Kijun_Sen on plot price

/*Chikou Span*/
set{Chikou_Span, DMA(1,-26)}
draw Chikou_Span on plot price

/*Senkou Span A*/
set{SSA1, Tenkan_Sen + Kijun_Sen}
set{SSA2, SSA1 / 2}
set{Senkou_Span_A, SSA2 26 days ago}
draw Senkou_Span_A on plot price

/*Senkou Span B*/
set{Senkou_Span_B, Middle Donchian Band(52,0) 26 days ago}
draw Senkou_Span_B on plot price

And Tenkan_Sen crossed above Kijun_Sen during the last 2 days
And slope of Tenkan_Sen is above 0 during the last 3 days
And close is above Senkou_Span_A
And close is above Senkou_Span_B
]

krishawkins
1 posts
msg #133568
Ignore krishawkins
1/6/2017 8:47:16 AM

Gents, I'm interested in creating an ichimoku filter for a longer time frame, using the parameters of 18, 52, and 104. Could you advise on the code modifications for this?

Thanks

ryhoffmann@gmail.com
1 posts
msg #136713
Ignore ryhoffmann@gmail.com
7/11/2017 11:38:05 PM

Does anyone know how to adjust this to be applicable to weekly charts?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Ichimoku charting<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.