StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Help<< >>Post Follow-up
dleather25
39 posts
msg #155606
Ignore dleather25
2/5/2021 2:36:05 AM

I'm looking to add a column of the historical # of occurences like when you click on historical and it has the green arrows where it matched the entire filter before in a column. If that is even possible...

also I'd like to ask if there is a way to count the number of times something has happened say number of times its closed below the 8 week low or if the accumulation distribution reached a new high in the past month. etc.

Thanks for any and all help!

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #155610
Ignore nibor100
2/5/2021 10:11:52 AM

@dleather25,

In your first sentence I'm not quite seeing
"like when you click on historical and it has the green arrows where it matched the entire filter before in a column."
The green arrows on my view are on a graph not in a column

Please clarify.

If you just want a total count of filter occurrences for a group of stocks in a column; that can be done on a year by year basis but you have to provide the filter you want that done to. If its too complex it won't even run on the advanced subscription.

Your second request can easily be handled by the Count function.

Ed S.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Help<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.