StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HISTOGRAM MAGIC!<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44219
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/26/2006 2:13:00 PM

- DELETED BY THEMIGHTYRIGGS HIMSELF -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44218
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/26/2006 2:14:13 PM

cello13
88 posts
msg #44224
Ignore cello13
5/26/2006 3:08:13 PM

Hi Riggs

So if I understand you in the right way, I should sell my position (despite the loss), because RMBS will go down again. Would you turn the position and go short?

I had a look at the chart, 1 year, weekly measurement... Please take a look. What I see is an increasing DMA(28,-14), a bullish divergence in CCI and a close at EMA(39). Volume is increasing, while price is getting down and MACD is still trending down. Another thing is, that RMBS built a Doji, next week would tell me, if perhaps a morning doji star. This would mean, that I shouldn't sell and wait for higher prices...

What do you think about this constellation?

PS: My strategy is not daytrading... I look for investments about weeks or months...

Cheers and happy weekend
Cello

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44225
Ignore nikoschopen
5/26/2006 3:25:04 PM

Cello,

Sorry for cutting in, but ure analysis is right. This is not the time to bail out of RMBS. On the contrary, I would step into buy.

cello13
88 posts
msg #44226
Ignore cello13
5/26/2006 3:46:00 PM

@Nikoshopen

Thx for your reply. I hope, that we're both right ;-) The problem in technical analysis is always, that you get your result, when it's too late. I worried myself today when watchting at LOGI (its ticker is LOGN on SWX... I selected a option LOGWA, with which I could have made around 70 %)...

Despite Riggs told, not to jump in LOGI, it had been a great trade... So, I learned another lesson: Discuss about trading, but decide yourself. And first thought normally is the right one..

Cheers and happy trading
Cello

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44230
Ignore nikoschopen
5/26/2006 4:27:20 PM

Cello,

Over the years, I came to a conclusion that the best method of trading is abiding by the K.I.S.S principle, namely, Keep It Simple, Stupid. My old man used to say "it's better to concentrate on digging one well than to dwell on many useless wells". As such, stay focused on one area of discipline and master it.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44231
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/26/2006 4:46:09 PM

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44232
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/26/2006 5:10:07 PM

cello13
88 posts
msg #44234
Ignore cello13
5/26/2006 5:22:38 PM

Riggs

I have to think about, what you and Niko wrote. The same chart, one bull, one bear...

I asked myself, why you wrote, that I'm in profit and I saw, that you take the wrong month by accident. It was in April. Just went in, when Rmbs reached its top (intrady) at 46$... Do you know now, why I'm looking for a rush upwards? Because I'm in a huge loss (luckily, my position is only a small part of my assets..).

I still can't see, why you're telling me that RMBS will go down. Could you tell me your aspects, please? I only see a rising MACD-H, RSI & CCI are confirming the uptrend and fast MACD is trending upwards and should cross slow line next week. Only volume and DMA tell me to sell or staying outside the market. Today, RMBS built a Doji, if I'm right.

The longer I look, the more I think to see, that RMBS is building a flag as an 05/05/06...

Mmhh.. I will think about....

cheers & thx
Cello

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44236
Ignore nikoschopen
5/26/2006 5:45:59 PM

Cello,

I have no desire to debate you on the issue of specific indicators because they're so subjective in nature, but I should mention in passing that on a weekly chart RMBS ended the week with a dragonfly doji formation on higher volume. This in itself is an indication that the bottom has been reached and an ensuing rally should manifest itself in the near term.

Just a point of clarification: In no uncertain terms am I challenging Riggs to win ure attention. I would rather have you disregard my suggestion altogether than to have you associate me as a "bull" in connection to Riggs.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HISTOGRAM MAGIC!<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.