StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · StockFetcher Site Changes (beta)<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #125113
9/21/2015 3:17:23 PM

Hi,

We plan to keep the shared lists however this is still under development. We are looking into your request with adding symbols to watchlists.

To edit your global filter, click the upper right "Account->Account Settings" menu option. Then Click the My Filters tab.

Thanks,
StockFetcher Support

bka58
49 posts
msg #125118
Ignore bka58
9/21/2015 5:02:17 PM

The new design improves nothing. It reminds me of when Microsoft changes one of their tools and hides features in a different place or changes the general appearance. There is no value added and now everyone is subjected to a learning curve for no real reason. Did they add any new features or functionality. No. I like the Stockfetcher tool, but any comments about the overall look and feel do not matter because you plan to roll it anyway in a few weeks. Minor tweaks is all that will change at this point and who really cares about that. If you are going to invest money and resources, add functionality. I do not think I have ever heard anyone complain about the look and feel. As I said earlier, given a choice, I would say leave it alone. If it aint broke...

Swiftj
20 posts
msg #125122
Ignore Swiftj
9/21/2015 5:56:21 PM

My "Watchlists" will not load.

Swiftj
20 posts
msg #125123
Ignore Swiftj
9/21/2015 5:58:35 PM

I like the previous version better. The filters don't do autoloading as before. You have to manually click on and load each filter, in the new system.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #125125
9/21/2015 6:01:16 PM

Hi,

We are looking into both of these issues. With respect to the watchlists, when we view your account, the lists do appear (using Chrome) but your lists are slow due to the number of columns. We'll let you know when this has been resolved.

StockFetcher.com Support

stanner
1 posts
msg #125126
Ignore stanner
9/21/2015 7:22:08 PM

I don't care one way or the other about cosmetic changes, I just hope not too much changes about the functionality. For example, I like being about to download my filters in CSV and paste them to excel sheets I've created because I have further calculations I perform within excel. I don't want this ability to go away, or the format to change to where I'd have to redo my excel sheets. I wasn't crazy about the disappearance of the backtesting, but fortunately I did enough backtesting on some filters before it was discontinued. I really love Stockfetcher and don't want it to change too much.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #125135
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
9/21/2015 11:26:37 PM

Thanks for the Hugh chart button.
;-)

SF should follow Apple's lead in redesign of the SF beta site. Apple designs a product , then puts it a side then redesigns it again from what they learned from their first product design.

How about if one draw a resistance trend line have it where its a permanent on a chart but can be deleted when the owners wants to remove said trend line.

How about a trend line alert that can be set that sends a alert to ones self when price cross that trend line

The column headers are all together - Say if I want to sort column of how many days EMA(20) is up . It takes me to the pop up chart.

DxD is number of consecutive days EMA(20) above (+)/below(-) previous upper EMA(20)and set{DDb,days(EMA(20) is above EMA(20) 1 day ago,100)}
set{DDa,days(EMA(20) is below EMA(20) 1 day ago,100)} set{DxD, DDa - DDb} and add column DxD {D_x_D}

do not draw DxC

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #125152
Ignore karennma
9/22/2015 9:43:02 AM

"Try the New "My Filters"

Nice!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #125153
Ignore karennma
9/22/2015 9:48:29 AM

karennma
5,459 posts
msg #125152
- Edit message 9/22/2015 9:43:02 AM
"Try the New "My Filters"

Nice!
=======================

Only thing is, I'd be afraid I might accidentally hit the "X" and delete a filter by mistake.
(I pointed to "Make a Copy of this Filter" and almost hit the "X" instead. Ugh!)

bka58
49 posts
msg #125162
Ignore bka58
9/22/2015 11:54:07 AM

I cannot get any results from My Filters. It displays a red line moving acrss the screen. Once it is done, nothing ever appears. I am not sure if this is a personal problem or something bigger. I've never seen this before.

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · StockFetcher Site Changes (beta)<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.