StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Ignore List<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
VAB_Cowboy
1 posts
msg #60969
Ignore VAB_Cowboy
4/2/2008 6:18:13 AM

I was wonding why my filters were not providing good results when I found that 8700 plus stocks were on my ignore list. Seems when this feature was initiated this happened. Once I cleared the list I found I now have good returns. It would be nice to be able to add many stocks at one time to the list rather than to have to check mark each one individually for each filter fetch. Since clearing the list I lost the ones I had originally marked in order to free things up.

exCapie
1 posts
msg #61623
Ignore exCapie
4/19/2008 9:28:49 PM

I am having a problem adding stocks to my Ignore List the last 2 days... check the stocks on filter, click on Ignore, and nothing happens!!! I love this feature, and hope this issue can be resolved. Thanks!

cunparis
71 posts
msg #64314
Ignore cunparis
6/25/2008 6:06:55 AM

It appears that the ignore list doesn't work with the backtests.
Is there another way to exclude a stock?

canarionyc
1 posts
msg #77769
Ignore canarionyc
8/21/2009 6:33:55 AM

is there any limit on the number of stocks in your ignore list? I have +3000 and it seems it's not taking any more.
Also, I would like to ignore all stocks except those in the industry that I'm interested on. Is there any way of doing it globally instead of one by one?
Thxs

rvilaconde
8 posts
msg #91355
Ignore rvilaconde
4/18/2010 2:48:20 AM

How may I run a filter from only a selected share list?,

many thanks in advance!

slothinker
1 posts
msg #123200
Ignore slothinker
3/14/2015 2:08:06 PM

Is it possible to ignore, for example, an entire sector or exchange? Thanks in advance.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #123203
Ignore Mactheriverrat
3/14/2015 3:16:40 PM

In the filter builder area you can add
market is not OTCBB
 photo ig_1.png

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Ignore List<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.