StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · ExeLED Holdings Inc. (ELED)<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #135427
Ignore nibor100
4/13/2017 4:06:40 PM

@ hdsmonkey,

What would be useful for some of us, is to know the reasoning behind your picks, perhaps you have a filter you can post?

When I look at GIGL on a 15 minute chart, with Guppy MMA, the long term group of moving avgs are above the short term group which normally indicates a stock is going to continue going downward.

For ELED the reverse was true at the time of your original post but the stock has mostly been in a decline since then except for a brief surge at today's open.

Nothing wrong with speculating a wee bit of funds on OTCBB stocks...

Thanks,
Ed S.

hdsmonkey
10 posts
msg #135531
Ignore hdsmonkey
4/19/2017 7:22:41 PM

Ed S. ya'll are probably going to laugh at me, here's the filter I use to get a selection of stocks to research, I believe in keeping it simple.

show stocks where close is more than 20% above close 1 day ago
and volume is more than 200% above average volume(30) 1 day ago
and draw MA(50)
and draw MA(200)
average volume(30) is above 200000
price is between .0001 and 2.00
draw Bollinger Bands(20)

You stated
When I look at GIGL on a 15 minute chart, with Guppy MMA, the long term group of moving avgs are above the short term group which normally indicates a stock is going to continue going downward. How many times you been in a stock and news comes out and it goes just the opposite of what your seeing.
I've studied charts every which way you can, I like candle sticks the best, but with any chart news to me over rides anything a chart tells you, don't get me wrong I use charts especially for support and resistance. I used to trade with a group of guys they were all ways making money and I was losing my ass, I would try to catch a stock on the cheap not when it was going up, they would all tell me to buy when it's going up, even if it's up 15%,20%,50% I thought they were crazy, I'd think hell no. I completely quit trading for about 5 years told myself it was all a scam, which most penny's are. Don't know why I decided to give it another try and trade the way they tried to get me to trade, been doing pretty good to. I want real companies with low floats, I read every thing I can find on the picks my filter comes up with,earnings, 10k's. I scour every message board for info on the stocks, don't beleive anything thats posted on them but you'd be surprised what you can find but you do have to check it out. Boards with the most posts means there's more interest. I papered traded when I first started back, I don't use every stock the filter comes up with but the ones I decided to buy into I noticed you could back test everyone of them and about 95% of them if you kept averaging down if they went against you you could get out even or with a large gain it might take a year but I'm only throwing 4 to 5 hundred at each stock so big deal. The gains can be huge

Here's a company I just bought into ERFB, got in at .006 when this is finalized this could be huge.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/erf-wireless-acquire-accordant-communications-130000083.html

Check out the list of companies on this link and this little piss ass company is on there.

http://registrardaily.com/2017/04/18/global-white-space-devices-wsd-market-2017/

Gonna be a longer term play

hdsmonkey
10 posts
msg #135534
Ignore hdsmonkey
4/19/2017 7:50:11 PM

Picked up some more GIGL yesterday at .10 and .11, goes lower I'll buy more. Right news this will blow

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #135536
Ignore pthomas215
4/19/2017 8:45:58 PM

Monkey, I like that filter. simplicity is good. Just curious--does it make you nervous when you can double the number of shares traded on your own? Meaning take GIGL. 4 million shares x .11 = $440K. using margin, it is not hard to double the amount of shares traded with one trade. I'm really just asking since I trade stuff institutions also trade. would make me nervous knowing I own half of the shares traded that day !

hdsmonkey
10 posts
msg #135551
Ignore hdsmonkey
4/20/2017 8:28:39 PM

SPCL had a large single buyer today, was buying 41 million shares at any price it seems, I bought some the other day at .004, it closed at .007 today if it dips some tomorrow I'll be buying more, maybe even with out it dipping. Things are in the works that could be huge.

hdsmonkey
10 posts
msg #136601
Ignore hdsmonkey
7/2/2017 10:03:22 AM

I know ya'll don't like OTC stocks but you should check out "OTTV", you never know you might even become a customer.
http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/Netflix-NFLX-Sling-TV-Should-be-Worried-About-Viva-Entertainment-Group-OTTV/s/via/1789/article/view/p/mid/2/id/255/#.WVWyyOBSnO0.twitter
http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/Walt-Disney-DIS-Rumored-Interest-in-Netflix-NFLX-Puts-Viva-Entertainment-Group-OTTV-in-the-Spotlight/s/via/10/article/view/p/mid/1/id/647/#.WViEd4lyTHp.twitter
http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/AT-T-T-is-Latest-Company-to-Validate-What-Viva-Entertainment-Group-OTTV-is-Doing/s/via/1789/article/view/p/mid/1/id/724/#.WVkHR4PdqUI.twitter
Go to " www.vivalivetv.com " register and order now and you get a free box, no more cable, check out the reviews.
I sold ELED for a handsome profit, GIGL is fixing to explode with the franchising when it's completed. SPCL is still a crap shoot but I think it has huge potential if the right news ever comes out. ERFB is also ready to explode, merger was completed early with Accordant, goverment wants to do a large buildout from 4g to 5g technology starting in 2018, they also just had recall of 700 million plus shares that were issued illegally from the past management.

hdsmonkey
10 posts
msg #136602
Ignore hdsmonkey
7/2/2017 10:46:34 AM

When I mentioned ELED on here it was right at a .01, I sold at .04 had 300 thousand shares, I bought in at .002 so I made a killing. I've got 2 stocks in my port I've lost around 2 grand on if I sell, they've went to almost 0, that's why I'm diversified in about 25 penny stocks. Don't know if ya'll have heard of OWCP which I missed that one but it went from penny's to over 3 dollars a share. Don't know if it will happen but I've got some in my portfolio with that potiential. Damn you can throw 4 to 5 hundred dollars at one an buy 500 hundred thousand to a million shares
Hope everyone has a GREAT 4th

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · ExeLED Holdings Inc. (ELED)<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.