StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Monthly Traders Update<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #138434
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
9/28/2017 12:04:17 PM

@pthomas
Roger on sdn
IMMU had a strong price cross above the EMA(13) on 9 /25/2017
I'm still convinced on the longer term Guppy averages (Investor's group) wide apart or expanding as a show strength in trend. Which starts when price cross's ema(50) ( a lot of traders use the ma(50). The most strong cross's of price above ema(13) and playing with ema(9) too which play as a support area in pullbacks. Most remounts in strong uptrends of price above ema(13) or ema(9) with a follow through the next day is buy in point. That can just about go with any up trending stock. I'm just not sold on any indicator's right now but that's not says Charting wealth method doesn't work. The only true indicator is price action.

Its like having 100 filter's which bring up the same stocks time and time again. Its what one is using as triggers to get in and get out. If one can make a profit at the end of the day then more power to them.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #138436
Ignore Mactheriverrat
9/28/2017 12:29:10 PM

I got the idea of Guppy long term average's from Daryl Guppy.

The use of the EMA(13) from
FOUS4trading video's I brought some years ago. ( cost of $450. at that time )

The use of the EMA(9) from
Bullsonwallstreet trading course of 1 through 9. (cost of $197.00 at the time )

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #139170
Ignore shillllihs
modified
11/8/2017 5:24:55 PM

Rounding out October, Shills was the clear winner. What a great climactic finish.
November has started out profitable for both Shills & allegedly Kevin.
Understandably for Kevin with his extensive tech savvy, but equally amazing considering
Shills, while being a mostly A student in grade school, got a 12 on his act. because he was hung over and put B. all the way down for every answer. Didn't matter since I knew I was going to be extremely successful in the family business which I helped grow 700%, so much for going to college.
Though the rest of you may add a nugget here and there, I really wish you would try to elevate your game. Many of you have been out here for a decade or so. I'm serious. I would like to learn more from you all.
Some advice. Learn to trade one etf and stick with it. Learn the ins andd outs of it.
For me Xiv is the way to go. You probably will not get rich trading individual stocks which all have different personalities, plus the increased risk of BK.
Just some thoughts.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Monthly Traders Update<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.