StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Looking for help in modifying filter<< >>Post Follow-up
hballa
36 posts
msg #161212
Ignore hballa
7/11/2024 4:20:25 PM

Hi,
I found this script in forums (written by WALLSTREETGENIUS, thanks), it looks good, wanted to modify the script to capture stocks before they explode, example TSLA, META and ARM. I observed they exploded above 200 EMA. I tried to modify, but no luck. Really appreciate your help.

==============Script================
close is above 20
close is below open
RSI(2)is above RSI(2)2 days ago
and RSI(2)is decreasing 1 day
Set{Bullpower, high minus ema(13)}
Set{Bearpower, low minus ema(13)}
set{BLb,days(BullPower is above BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLa,days(BullPower is below BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLxBL, BLa - BLb}
set{BRb,days(BearPower is above BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRa,days(BearPower is below BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRxBR, BRa - BRb}
Draw Bullpower
Draw Bearpower
add column BLxBL
add column BRxBR
Draw Bullpower
Draw Bearpower

set{newPlot, cema(close,3)} on plot price
and draw cema(close,5) on plot price
and draw cema(close,15)on plot price
and draw cema(close,30)on plot price
and draw cema(close,50) on plot price
and draw cema(close,100) on plot price
and draw cema(close,200) on plot price
and ema(15)is above ema(30)
average volume(90)is above 1000000
sort column 2 descending
offset 3 days
===================
I observed these time frames before they exploded.
===TSLA===
Jun 25 - Jun 28
===META===
Dec 8 - Dec 13
Jan 8 - Jan 16
===ARM====
Feb 1 - Feb 6
May 21 - May 24

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Looking for help in modifying filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.