StockFetcher Forums · View by Author: (5 messages)  [ Display By: Date / Subject ]<< >> 
General Discussion · Amusing Tickers
lhd494
msg #150404
1/18/2020 6:06:39 PM

WORK & WOOF.

General Discussion · Let's see all the hands of those making money
lhd494
msg #146943
3/16/2019 8:27:56 AM

Not setting the world on fire but my accounts are growing!
Your Personalized Rate of Return is 28.35%.
Your Personalized Rate of Return is 6.28%.

General Discussion · Does anyone use or heard of Robinhood?
lhd494
msg #135391
4/12/2017 11:00:09 AM

I use Scottrade since early 90's but as I'm getting older I watch every penny, I've been talking to Tradestation, I could save myshelve 39% on commissions, Scottrade 13.95 in/out: Tradestation 10 in/out., Shop around

General Discussion · What I've Learned While Trading
lhd494
msg #134945
3/15/2017 8:56:18 PM

I was taught to live on 90% of what I made and invest the other 10% in dividend blue chip stocks reinvest dividends. I had dividends cut (BAC,F), some companies go out of business (GM, WM..) but I keep on investing, I'm into fixed income, higher yields, and swing trade when I can, I buy in volume and look for 2-3% and out, some times all I need is a few cents, every trade I make I look for $100.00/net profit. I have learned that when the FED speaks be in gold, Like today 14 Feb, JNUG paid for my family vacation today and our cruise in Sept.

General Discussion · Money Flow Jump
lhd494
msg #96794
10/7/2010 12:58:02 PM

Ask the instructor where he finds these money flow jumps?

StockFetcher Forums ·  · << >>

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus