StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up
KSK8
561 posts
msg #159350
Ignore KSK8
modified
7/27/2022 11:52:28 PM

I had tipped my hat to you as I do to anyone in the 5% bracket of traders who don’t lose money. This was before all your strategies ended up failing. C2 isn't even that competitive, 5 or 6 penny plays of mine would dominate the site.

Seeing how things for you turned out, not only do you fall under the 95% bracket of traders who lose money, you fall into the 20% bracket of traders who lose ALL their money. My advice: start paper trading before using real money bub

shillllihs
5,976 posts
msg #159352
Ignore shillllihs
7/28/2022 7:32:48 AM

OK but as I have explained, the system is up 23% stats are not accurate and while I was cognizant and on top of things I was the best in the world for a very very long time. I even admitted that I was burning out and needed to stop trading to travel the world and enjoy life. It is psychological torture to stay in trade mode and to dominate the world for as long as I did unless I was to automate with AI. And I’ve explained over and over How I made my fortune in real estate and as much as you want to deny that it is honestly true. I’ve said it numerous times post an email And I will post 50 pictures of my luxurious lifestyle of the rich and famous. I’ll even add some pics of my trip.🤣😘

KSK8
561 posts
msg #159353
Ignore KSK8
7/28/2022 9:32:04 AM

I've met 5 presidents.... we're not the same man.

Nonetheless, the primary reason it's hard to believe your bs is because everytime I visit the Mediterranean, or Europe in general, the last thing I'm going to do is waste my time blogging about it . That+doing it on a mobile phone, on a stock filters website , during the weekend. That same occasion you "allegedly" traveled, you replied to one of my posts within 30 minutes... Checking SF 20 times a day isn't congruent with someone on vacation, let alone a luxury vacation, even if it's every weekend.

shillllihs
5,976 posts
msg #159354
Ignore shillllihs
7/28/2022 11:15:30 AM

Ok guy if you say so. I’ll just leave you alone cause you’re really creepy. Go back to your thread now.

KSK8
561 posts
msg #159355
Ignore KSK8
7/28/2022 12:05:12 PM

cheers!

risjr
229 posts
msg #159356
Ignore risjr
7/28/2022 10:09:16 PM

THIS IS A GREAT SELF-ABUSE THREAD!!! JUST HILARIOUS!!!

shillllihs
5,976 posts
msg #159357
Ignore shillllihs
7/29/2022 1:27:40 AM

You kids understand that’s a product that made me about 200k & not an investment.
And there’s another 2 dozen more generating 10s of thousands.🤑🤑

KSK8
561 posts
msg #159358
Ignore KSK8
7/29/2022 3:30:21 AM

The funds ended up failing ,a hilarious testimony to your trading skill, I proved it with those screenshots so your claims and statements are moot. If you're natural reaction to being corned is to simply recycle hot garbage then you're simply a lonely manchild, a personality stemming from a dejected household during childhood . Both you and I know it, whether hot garbage is your response or not.
People are free defend him but nobody likes him so I doubt they will.. and pretty sure the same applies for him offline lol

Anywho, the bulk of SF has slapped on the ignore button for you shills, so I think I'm overdue for joining the crowd. I won't have to see this bum thread appear at the top of the forums every once in a while now. Maybe you can make friends with this risjr guy, he seems to like you a lot.

Oh and p.s. you don't give off businessperson vibes when you use emoji's at the end of most of your replies.
Take it as a tip and not an insult from someone steering a corporation .

Good luck to ya bub

shillllihs
5,976 posts
msg #159363
Ignore shillllihs
7/29/2022 12:07:19 PM

What you ladies fail to understand is I’m wealthy from real estate and C2 made me some nice Walking Around Cash. Several more systems making me a sweet PASSIVE INCOME as you weep.🥲

risjr
229 posts
msg #159364
Ignore risjr
7/29/2022 2:28:13 PM

PASSIVE THIS!!

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.