StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #157652
Ignore shillllihs
modified
9/24/2021 2:19:20 PM

If you’re looking for Kevin remember him, the guy that had a fit and tried to run me off the site for absolutely no reason, and his XIV system flopped losing 95%, this looks like it may be his profile on C2, his name may or may not be NEORITHMIC-LLC, His system is NEORITHMIC AURORA, he blocked the system so no one can see, it ended up in the red and went private. He may know a few things about trading.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #157703
Ignore shillllihs
9/29/2021 9:36:05 PM

Could be up nice, we will see.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #157714
Ignore klynn55
9/30/2021 1:03:46 PM

first you advertise , now you berate the competition! you have no class!

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #157768
Ignore shillllihs
10/4/2021 12:46:45 PM

So I come back from the club this morning where I’m trying to to get my bench press back up to 315 from 265 and I see the market tanks. I’ll take a 1 day shot that this is a bottom and load up, if not I’ll bail.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #157776
Ignore shillllihs
10/5/2021 1:10:40 AM

Bottom is in and Tqqq headed for 200+.
Maybe one more day dip but long run coming.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #157817
Ignore shillllihs
modified
10/8/2021 11:24:00 AM

Sifting through some of these threads especially the System De Jour, I have to giggle. These super technical minds still trading individual stocks from systems created by defunct members is hilarious.

1. Trading a couple stocks a week will result in either a potential huge loss on a major drop or bankruptcy or you simply won’t make enough for fear of investing too much.

2. Take a real good look at the success rate of these Paper Gurus you follow, it’s real sad.
I call this, The Loser Syndrome.

Remember kids, trade ETFs for safety and stop following trade leaders who have had virtually a 100% fail rate.

dangreene
229 posts
msg #157828
Ignore dangreene
10/9/2021 8:51:11 AM

shillllihs
5,641 posts
msg #157817
- Ignore shillllihs
modified 10/8/2021 11:24:00 AM

Sifting through some of these threads especially the System De Jour, I have to giggle. These super technical minds still trading individual stocks from systems created by defunct members is hilarious.

1. Trading a couple stocks a week will result in either a potential huge loss on a major drop or bankruptcy or you simply won’t make enough for fear of investing too much.

2. Take a real good look at the success rate of these Paper Gurus you follow, it’s real sad.
I call this, The Loser Syndrome.

Remember kids, trade ETFs for safety and stop following trade leaders who have had virtually a 100% fail rate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have to say shillllihs is right on target in posting this.

du jour
[də ˈZHo͝or, ˌd(y)o͞o]
ADJECTIVE

Used to describe something that is enjoying great but probably short-lived popularity or publicity.

Show us one flash in the pan 'system' that was tweaked and developed into a viable end product that could be used with some consistency before chasing the next shiny object, ie: System De Jour.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #157829
Ignore Mactheriverrat
10/9/2021 2:13:15 PM

Everyone who trades has to find their own way or they will be following newsletter, alerts, and about 10,000 other get rich quick deals. Not every trade setup will go your way. Cut a small loss rather than wait until its a big loss.

shillllihs
5,979 posts
msg #157830
Ignore shillllihs
10/9/2021 5:14:01 PM

It’s impossible to master this game as they change the rules over time but you can do things to improve your odds like playing ETFs which are diversified in 100s of stocks as opposed to playing individual stocks, it’s fine once in awhile to do so for fun or sport but that’s it. And the other thing is create a system with clearly defined entries and exits. As you can see people have grown old here and are still trying to chase and figure it out, deifying their paper gurus who have NEVER BEEN SUCCESSFUL. I would like to learn something from someone out here for a change too but I guess that’s not going to happen much. Mac has provided a few good things, Kevin had the right idea although flawed. Tro was all sizzle with no substance but whatever, you guys do you.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #157839
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
10/11/2021 12:22:55 PM

Got a sell signal on SQQQ but not a buy yet on TQQQ. TQQQ is headed in the right direction. Good chance this afternoon or tomorrow.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 452 453 454 455 456 ... 486 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.