pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #133114 - Remove message |
12/7/2016 5:03:53 PM
it was a strange day. Even XIV hit 47.07, faltered a bit, then went to 47.20 and the S&P kept rising while XIV fell to below 46.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #133128 - Remove message |
12/8/2016 1:24:15 PM
Good day for me, DUST UCO UNG TVIX all up.
Bought Uco. Ung. based on my long range BB swing system. Will hold these.
Dust was bought based on my assumption that it will move weeks before Tvix.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #133129 - Remove message |
12/8/2016 1:39:23 PM
Sold dust Tvix for now.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #133130 - Remove message |
12/8/2016 3:14:23 PM
We are nearing a crossroads where moves will be made with trepidation. Painful decisions will be made with many regrets. Like a game of Jenga that should have ended 30 minutes ago.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #133140 - Remove message modified |
12/9/2016 2:59:09 AM
Not much for ma. but amazed at how well this tracks. You can make some scratch
the simple way. Good guide at least.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #133144 - Remove message |
12/9/2016 11:01:30 AM
Long overnight Xiv Uco ung oil Erx
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #133146 - Remove message |
12/9/2016 11:48:44 AM
Dust and Jdst just blew past resistance points. it could be the start of what you were describing shillihs....the DUST storm followed by vix. rates prob go up next week.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #133148 - Remove message |
12/9/2016 12:09:05 PM
I think so too. Could make a good indicator.
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #133157 - Remove message |
12/9/2016 3:04:39 PM
the reason I said that is I am trying a new system on trading overnight gaps. I thought for sure last night JDST would open down so I paper traded a short. XIV behaved like I thought it would. I just couldnt figure out why JDST didnt behave the way I thought. Until it busted up.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #133160 - Remove message |
12/9/2016 5:23:36 PM
That's great PT. Help us out.
|