StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 467 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #128961
- Remove message
6/6/2016 2:57:00 PM

Xiv 33.39, I'm not messing around. Gonna ride these last few orgasmic days to the top.🍢🌽🍆

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #128966
- Remove message
6/7/2016 7:54:12 AM

Xiv, sold 18% at 33.94

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #128968
- Remove message
6/7/2016 11:07:08 AM

Oh boy, the doozy is upon us!!🕛🔔📢💊

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #128971
- Remove message
6/7/2016 12:33:56 PM

Oh no. I hope this is not right but, at some point TVIX is going to 19.39

ThaGekko
139 posts
msg #128973
- Remove message
modified
6/7/2016 12:49:54 PM

buying XIV puts yet then?
******************
meant VXX Calls - don't think XIV has options.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #128982
- Remove message
6/7/2016 4:10:03 PM

I don't like being put on the clock. I'd rather go long Vxx Tvix.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #128983
- Remove message
6/7/2016 4:15:37 PM

Xiv 33.14

ThaGekko
139 posts
msg #128984
- Remove message
6/7/2016 4:18:16 PM

Understand, but think how much more you could've made with VXX Calls/Puts? Why not just choose 3 months or just go month by month?

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #128985
- Remove message
6/7/2016 4:30:43 PM

I looked at Uvxy sept 16th 20-80 and it looked amazing. Uvxy may go to 90 but I don't
Know when. But I think it could go to 20 by sept. And quite honestly my experience with options are very limited. So why don't you provide some hypotheticals.



If I buy10g worth of Uvxy at 10 and sell at 20 I make 10g

If I buy approx. 1g sept. calls I make potentially?

All I know is time is a factor that I do not like.



ThaGekko
139 posts
msg #128986
- Remove message
modified
6/7/2016 8:33:43 PM

Sorry - option hypotheticals are hard to do since you have to buy this data and it isn't cheap

Also, I would think you would want to compare apples to apples. 10g in the stock and 10g in options. The options move much quicker and you are able to purchase way more as 1 options contract = 100 shares, unless your purchasing minis.
*****************************************************
But, on a real trade I bought some June 17th VXX 14.00 puts on 5/24/2016 - Price was around $14.50 and bought them for .67 cents. They just closed today for 1.29 and were as high as 1.55 today. That is over 100% whereas if you just shorted VXX - or went long XIV you only made ~11.24%.

I understand the time decay element, but damn - if you have such a good system, I would just purchase either 1 or 2 month out calls/puts and make a killing.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 467 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.