StockFetcher Forums · Public Filter List · bumped 5 to 45 RSI<< >>Post Follow-up
traderr@bellsouth.net
18 posts
msg #39496
Ignore traderr@bellsouth.net
12/14/2005 1:18:25 AM

Fetcher[
rsi crossed above 45 1 days and volume increasing for 2 days and price increasing for 1 days
]

THIS IS A FOLLOW UP from tradefix on RSI 40 BUMPED TO 45 with your volume up days setting and price setting THE SAME Thank's tradefix just click and scan

mejjoodi
2 posts
msg #48701
Ignore mejjoodi
12/18/2006 2:56:49 PM

i must congratulate u for this amazing genuine idea that u came up with
and allow ahumble man like myself to just give u an idea(acrazy one thu): have tried to increase the rsi like (above 70) for that day.
ireally had to mention it to u and i really hope that i didnt make a fool of myself when tampering with an idea that really belongs to a genius man like ur self.
thank u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
try it and please let me know if i made acomplete idiot of my self
i sincerely wish u a very merry chrismas and successful tradingggggggggg till then??????????????
MOHAMMAD

StockFetcher Forums · Public Filter List · bumped 5 to 45 RSI<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.