StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · my holygrail<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
maxxam80
108 posts
msg #51063
Ignore maxxam80
4/13/2007 4:47:00 PM

the 2dayhold site closed down and reopened as 1dayhold about 2 months ago

I signed up soon after again and the performance has been very consistent, just a nice clean 1% every day for the past 10 trading days.

I compound these consistent returns to really accelerate my account with them:

www.1dayhold.com

they were a bit jammy with SPWR today though :)

like the profit limit orders as well

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #51635
Ignore guru_trader
5/16/2007 11:37:16 AM

Here is my optimized version ... backtest with Exit on either the 3rd
(5:1) or 4th (4.3/1) day ... very few trades/year but good results.

Fetcher[
and not otcbb
and volume is between 400000 and 1200000
and close is between 1.6 and 1.7

and fast stochastic fast %k(14) < 1
and williams %r(10) < -99
]

alexgwoodruff
17 posts
msg #51813
Ignore alexgwoodruff
modified
5/26/2007 3:14:05 AM

I played with this a little tweaking here and there.... but have a question.
I noticed that if I broaden the search a little and add a date offset the first engulfing bullish candlestick marks an entry for a short term gain.

So, my question is.... how can I make this part of the filter 'during the last week':
and not otcbb
and volume is more than 200000
and close is between 1 and 10
and fast stochastic fast %k(14) < 1
and williams %r(10) < -99
date offset is 8

and then add a white candle for today?

The other way I suppose I could do it would be to watch in quotetracker for an increase in price higher than the previous open.

alexgwoodruff
17 posts
msg #51868
Ignore alexgwoodruff
5/29/2007 3:54:40 PM

bump

hdemena
8 posts
msg #51945
Ignore hdemena
6/3/2007 5:00:42 PM

Just signed up the for the free 7day trial of 1dayhold.com. Has anyone else had experience with them? Was wondering if their posted results on the daily trade log on their site (listed from early 06) were all trades given to customers or are they mostly back casted. Posted results look quite impressive.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · my holygrail<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.