StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Weekly Scan<< >>Post Follow-up
ibankcoin
24 posts
msg #157415
Ignore ibankcoin
8/22/2021 3:52:58 PM

I am looking for a weekly scan that shows a downtrend with the last 2-4 bars barely lapping each other or not at all. I have looked every where for a site that provides really anything for weekly charts. usually the weekly scans end up being on a daily chart and not of much help. seems hard to find actual weekly setups on SF. Not at all being critical becuase I like SF and have been with them for years. Just looking for some help from anyone who really knows how to make that work. Very much appreciated.

boston
58 posts
msg #157416
Ignore boston
8/22/2021 10:06:47 PM

weekly MACD Histogram(2,3,9) has been decreasing last 4 weeks
and close is above 1
and draw weekly MACD(2,3) line at 0
optionable
chart-display is weekly

the weekly MACD histogram (2,3,9)

just search for Kevin _ in _ GA
he wrote some weekly scans

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Weekly Scan<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.